Handgunhunt

SBH Rounded Grip Frame

Posted By: TCTex.

SBH Rounded Grip Frame - 03/08/2009 1:28 AM

Dan… Sorry it took so long. But here are the pictures you were wanting. If you would like more let me know. I can still send you the sketches of the grips as well. The fit the frame like a glove.

Sorry Dan the first picture just will not post. I have loaded it twice and it just will not do it. If you want to see the SBH itself go to the bragging board.
Posted By: Dan B.

Re: SBH Rounded Grip Frame - 03/08/2009 12:25 PM

TC...I was interested to see how much meat was taken from the grip butt. A pic of the metal would be great if you could get it to work.

Re: SBH Rounded Grip Frame - 03/08/2009 1:33 PM

Dan, for some reason this picture just wouldn’t post yesterday. Same picture… hope this helps.

Duane

Posted By: Dan B.

Re: SBH Rounded Grip Frame - 03/08/2009 6:32 PM

That's perfect!!
Posted By: herrettman

Re: SBH Rounded Grip Frame - 03/08/2009 6:34 PM

I don't know about the other Dan but I sure like it. I sold my 44 mag black hawk hunter because I just didn't like the pointy frame. I think it would still be here with a grip like yours.

Next time, next gun.

Re: SBH Rounded Grip Frame - 03/08/2009 8:18 PM

It seams, to me, that this is a good compromise in-between the Bisley and regular grip. This takes a lot of bite out.
Posted By: pter1020k

Re: SBH Rounded Grip Frame - 03/08/2009 9:47 PM

i am thinking about doing the same to my single six. Can you describe how you did the job.Do you notice any diferance in how it shoots?

Re: SBH Rounded Grip Frame - 03/08/2009 10:47 PM

I actually bought the gun like that. I can only compare it to my 4 5/8 SBH. But the handle is also a bit smaller. Even the 300 XTP’s in this gun are comfortable to shoot. Almost as much as the SRH.
© 2024 Handgunhunt forums