Handgunhunt

They are starting to cut the hay

Posted By: clayzzz

They are starting to cut the hay - 05/24/2009 2:36 AM

Went out this afternoon and there starting to cut hay around here saw 4 grounghogs took two of them. My rangefinder was dead don't know the exact yardage guess one was 75yards the other was 50yards. Never got a chance at the other two but I'll go back on Monday any see if I can get them. I have to admit I missed the little one a couple of times before I got him. I'm going to try and attach pics never have any luck with it. The pics our on the bragging board. Could someone post them for me I can't get them to work. Thanks to whomever does it.
Posted By: jamesfromjersey

Re: They are starting to cut the hay - 05/24/2009 11:28 AM

Excellent....looked at your photos....good shootin.
Posted By: KRal

Re: They are starting to cut the hay - 05/24/2009 12:18 PM

How's this, clayzzz...

Re: They are starting to cut the hay - 05/24/2009 1:24 PM

Thank You KRAL
Posted By: Tigger

Re: They are starting to cut the hay - 05/25/2009 3:24 AM

GREAT!!

What bullet are you using in the 223??

They will be cutting the hay in about 2 weeks here.

Re: They are starting to cut the hay - 05/25/2009 1:29 PM

Tig,
I'm useing BlackHills 50gr v-max ammo but I'm almost out, so I'll be trying some Winchester 50gr ballistic silvertips they should fly the same, I'll shoot a couple on paper when I have to make the switch. Can't get much 223ammo around here people are buying it as fast as they can put it on the shelves. I'm saveing brass so when I start reloading I'll be ready. Around here the gun shop will only let you buy primers 500 at a time you can't hardley find reloading supplies its all sold out.
Posted By: larry223

Re: They are starting to cut the hay - 05/25/2009 4:40 PM

clay i think one of them shoots a little higher out of my contender i roll my own and i like the v max much better pm me
when you start to reload i will give you my load to try.
larry

Re: They are starting to cut the hay - 05/26/2009 12:12 AM

Went out today seen 4 could only get one, one out of my comfort range two others to close to the farm house to take a shot. I have a couple pics on the bragging board one close up of head shot at 51 yards kind of gross. As we know I'm trying to learn how to move pics over, what's the seceret to this I tried the way Gary explained it but can't get it. Will somebody PM me if you have a simple way to do this. And if anybody wants to move them over for me Thank You.
Posted By: Tigger

Re: They are starting to cut the hay - 05/26/2009 2:22 AM

There you go clayzzz

Head shots really anchor the charlies!!
Posted By: SCOTTx88

Re: They are starting to cut the hay - 05/26/2009 8:05 PM

Mowed here too.
© 2024 Handgunhunt forums