Handgunhunt

One Ragged Hole

Posted By: jajwrigh

One Ragged Hole - 10/21/2009 1:29 AM

I ordered the rear sights for my Redhawk weeks ago I have not received anything. They have not responded to my emails and the voicemail box on the phone is full. They have my money, but I have no product. Anyone know what is going on with them?
Posted By: Gary

Re: One Ragged Hole - 10/21/2009 1:43 AM

Maybe they're out hunting?
Posted By: james66

Re: One Ragged Hole - 01/14/2010 3:21 AM

Just wondering if you ever got your stuff, because I ordered sights in december and can't get in touch with them either
Posted By: jajwrigh

Re: One Ragged Hole - 01/16/2010 4:27 AM

They never sent me my product, responded to my emails, or answered the phone. We have been screwed my friend...
Posted By: bluecow

Re: One Ragged Hole - 01/17/2010 1:02 PM

makes me wonder. ordered one over a year ago and got it within the week. i love this sight hope that your fears are unfounded. keep at em its worth it but not the best service is it.
Posted By: s4s4u

Re: One Ragged Hole - 01/17/2010 5:23 PM

I ordered a couple sets over a year ago and they came quickly. I don't know what the deal is but I have heard this story of pay but no product several times recently. I do know that Buck (the owner) was serving in Iraq last year, as national guardsman, while his wife ran the show. It makes me wonder if something bad happened, either over there, or when he got back. Not making excuses. It is a great product, improved my grouping immensely, especially when shooting unsupported.
© 2024 Handgunhunt forums