Handgunhunt

North Carolina

Posted By: waynev32

North Carolina - 12/14/2012 2:01 PM

Lets here it from the NC handgun hunters. I'm from the Greensboro area.
Posted By: Whitworth

Re: North Carolina - 12/14/2012 2:42 PM

I hunt more in North Carolina than Virgina, does that count?

Re: North Carolina - 12/14/2012 3:27 PM

Works for me O' Distinguished Master! What part of NC do you hunt in mostly?
Posted By: pamlicomike

Re: North Carolina - 12/17/2012 4:11 AM

Born and raised in Smithfield. Been down east Washington and Greenville area for the last 25yrs.

Re: North Carolina - 12/17/2012 10:25 PM

Originally Posted By: waynev32
Works for me O' Distinguished Master! What part of NC do you hunt in mostly?

Haha! Thanks! Honorary Tarheel! Hogs in Johnston County and bear and deer near New Bern.
Posted By: SChunter

Re: North Carolina - 12/18/2012 10:56 AM

Born and raised in Charlotte - live in SC about 4 miles from the state line at the coast now. Hunt primarily in NC in Brunswick County - maybe I should change my user name to NC Hunter?
\:\)

Whit - killed my first deer in Craven County (Havelock area)

Mike - used to spend a bunch of time in Pamlico County chasing ducks and swatting skeets.

Re: North Carolina - 12/18/2012 1:29 PM

Originally Posted By: SChunter
Born and raised in Charlotte - live in SC about 4 miles from the state line at the coast now. Hunt primarily in NC in Brunswick County - maybe I should change my user name to NC Hunter?
\:\)

Whit - killed my first deer in Craven County (Havelock area)

Mike - used to spend a bunch of time in Pamlico County chasing ducks and swatting skeets.

And perhaps you should join us in Johnston county in January!
Posted By: WiseGuy

Re: North Carolina - 12/19/2012 1:27 AM

Im new to the site but been hunting with handguns for about 15yrs. Born in raised in Thomasville, NC.

Re: North Carolina - 12/26/2012 1:08 AM

I'm from the Guilford County area and I sure wish I could join you guys in Johnson County in January but I can't right now. Hopefully next yr my son and I will be able to join you. He just graduated last week from ECU and is itching real bad to do a hog hunt.
Posted By: cottonstalk

Re: North Carolina - 01/15/2013 1:27 PM

I live in the east, and hunt a lot of different areas of the state with friends.
Posted By: Zack

Re: North Carolina - 01/18/2013 4:40 PM

Been really considering a move to NC the past few months, California is a bit, Californiaish for my taste.

Of course this envolves house selling and transfering my job to an office in Greensburo so wont be instand, but hopefully in a year or so
Posted By: Bubonik

Re: North Carolina - 03/05/2013 11:03 AM

Goldsboro here. Born in Arapahoe. Most hunting done in Arapahoe and New Bern. A little bit in Johnston county.
Posted By: BobbyJ

Re: North Carolina - 04/03/2013 4:08 AM

Danbury NC Hunt mostly Stokes, want to hog and Bear hunt where available.
© 2024 Handgunhunt forums