Handgunhunt

First Day of Gun Season

Posted By: Chance Weldon

First Day of Gun Season - 02/11/2014 10:48 PM

First Day of Gun Season

Here's a video I made for my Facebook page. The second half of the video contains the handgun hunt (or rather, a video of us sitting in a treestand with a revolver slung across my chest while we watched deer run around way out of range).

By the way, I'm Chance, and my dad's Cameron.
Posted By: Gregg Richter

Re: First day of Gun Season - 02/12/2014 2:42 AM

Hello Chance, (TN Lone Wolf)

I watched your video and really enjoyed it. Also: nice music.

How about that one-horned buck: Is that just a half-a-buck?

;\)

\:\)

Congrats on a well-done project; I know what it takes to do the editing and the music et. al.

Gregg Richter

Re: First day of Gun Season - 02/12/2014 3:24 AM

Thanks, Gregg. I've been an administrator of that page since the summer of 2011, and when we topped 10,000 fans I promised to begin making hunting videos, which I discovered is something I really enjoy doing. It just takes a bit of time and effort to make a decent one.

I have no idea what's wrong with that buck. My guess is he's a buck we saw last year that broke his antler off, which apparently damaged the bone underneath.
Posted By: Badubet

Re: First day of Gun Season - 02/18/2014 1:25 AM

Nice job on the video and editing

Re: First day of Gun Season - 02/18/2014 1:45 AM

Thanks, Badubet.
\:\)
Posted By: dvan

Re: First day of Gun Season - 02/21/2014 3:50 AM

Nice Video. Liked the music.

Re: First day of Gun Season - 02/27/2014 3:15 PM

Thanks dvan. That music is from the soundtrack to the 2011 video game The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, if anyone else is interested in using it. Yes, that's odd source of music for hunting videos, but I think the music fits the theme of the videos pretty well.

Re: First day of Gun Season - 02/27/2014 3:20 PM

Opening Day of Muzzleloader Season - Part 2
Here's another video I put together. I wasn't handgun hunting in this video, just filming, so I didn't make a separate thread for it. In my opinion, this one came together a bit better than the other one.
Posted By: racksmasher1

Re: First day of Gun Season - 03/03/2014 12:40 AM

Very nice

Re: First day of Gun Season - 03/26/2014 1:31 PM

Thanks, Racksmasher.

If anyone is interested in filming your hunt and having me put it together into a video like these, as per my handgun hunting video proposal, send me a PM.
© 2024 Handgunhunt forums