Handgunhunt

Public Land Whitetails

Posted By: KRal

Public Land Whitetails - 10/24/2017 11:54 PM

Found some public land hunting from a while back. It includes my son's first deer with a handgun.

Public Land Whitetails
Posted By: cmnash

Re: Public Land Whitetails - 10/26/2017 12:47 AM

Very,VERY NICE! On the ground, public land, with a handgun is some good stuff. This video captured the handgun hunting I love. Thanks for taking the time to share it!
Posted By: Chance Weldon

Re: Public Land Whitetails - 11/08/2017 6:55 PM

Great videos!

Just a technical question, did Youtube flag your videos for the music?

Re: Public Land Whitetails - 11/08/2017 8:01 PM

Originally Posted By: TN Lone Wolf
Great videos!

Just a technical question, did Youtube flag your videos for the music?

I don't know...not sure what you're talking about. I'm not very fluent with the youtube thingy.
Posted By: Chance Weldon

Re: Public Land Whitetails - 11/09/2017 1:56 PM

YouTube is notorious for automatically removing videos containing copyrighted music, even if it's just playing in the background. It has some sort of algorithm to scan videos, then flag them as having copyrighted music. I think nowadays they'll let you keep the video up as long as you aren't earning money from it, though.

Re: Public Land Whitetails - 11/10/2017 1:58 AM

Originally Posted By: TN Lone Wolf
YouTube is notorious for automatically removing videos containing copyrighted music, even if it's just playing in the background. It has some sort of algorithm to scan videos, then flag them as having copyrighted music. I think nowadays they'll let you keep the video up as long as you aren't earning money from it, though.

Oh...I'm not making any money off them, just giving them free advertisement.
Posted By: Okie Hunter

Re: Public Land Whitetails - 11/10/2017 7:09 AM

Great video. How did you make the rest for the bipod you're using at the beginning? I have a shorter version of that bipod but the rest on it is to long for my Encore handgun.
Posted By: Randy M

Re: Public Land Whitetails - 11/22/2017 1:56 PM

Great video KRal. I just spent about an hour on youtube watching a lot of your handgun videos! Awesome!!

And I really appreciate the distraction, since I'm supposed to be working right now...hehe...

Re: Public Land Whitetails - 11/25/2017 8:20 PM

Thanks, Randy!
© 2024 Handgunhunt forums