Handgunhunt

Bausch & Lomb Handgun Scope for sale.

Posted By: Pa. Mike

Bausch & Lomb Handgun Scope for sale. - 07/13/2021 11:15 PM

I have a Bausch & Lomb Elite 3000 Gloss Black 2 X 6 X 32mm handgun scope for sale. The scope was on an XP-100 that I recently purchased. Very good condition , clear and bright with no dents but does have a few ring marks. I can email photos if requested. Price shipped in the USA by USPS Priority Mail is $165.00 Bank or Postal Money Order only please. Not interested in trades. Thank you for looking!
Posted By: 45MAN

Re: Bausch & Lomb Handgun Scope for sale. - 07/16/2021 11:36 AM

Pa. Mike: I HAVE DEALT, BUYING AND SELLING, WITH FORUM MEMBERS HERE AND ON SINGLEACTIONS, AND HAVE DONE IT ALL BY PERSONAL CHECK. MY BANK DOESN'T ISSUE "BANK CHECKS" ANYMORE AND GOING TO THE PO IS A PAIN IN THE ASS, OTHER MEMBERS MAY HAVE THE SAME ISSUES.

Re: Bausch & Lomb Handgun Scope for sale. - 07/16/2021 3:53 PM

Thank you for the reply but I am not sure I totally understand your post. Are you saying you want the scope but have to pay with a personal check ?

Re: Bausch & Lomb Handgun Scope for sale. - 07/16/2021 10:54 PM

YOUR PAYMENT REQUIREMENTS WERE JUST ENOUGH TO TO KEEP ME FROM BUYING, AND IT MAY BE KEEPING OTHER BUYERS AWAY. IF YOU ACCEPTED PERSONAL CHECKS I WOULD BUY, AND YOU CAN WAIT TO SHIP UNTIL YOU ARE COMFORTABLE WITH THE CHECK.
Posted By: bearskinner

Re: Bausch & Lomb Handgun Scope for sale. - 07/17/2021 4:27 AM

I’ll have to agree with that statement. I live way out in the woods, and it’s a PITA to go to town, and get a postal money order. Also, when someone sends me a MO, I cant scan it and deposit from home, I need to actually take it to the bank. Now I just avoid a MO at just about all cost.
Just my .02 cents worth.

Re: Bausch & Lomb Handgun Scope for sale. - 07/17/2021 5:45 PM

Sorry for "Shooting myself in the foot" with this one! When I joined other sites a friend told me to always insist on payment that way because he got "Burned" before. I just carried his advise along maybe to my loss? I'm sure anyone that took the time to join our group and participate would be a person of integrity and as such a personal check from any member would be fine. Thank you for your much appreciated advice!

Mike

Re: Bausch & Lomb Handgun Scope for sale. - 07/17/2021 8:40 PM

Pa. MIKE: PM ME YOUR NAME AND MAILING ADDRESS AND I WILL MAIL YOU A CHECK FOR THE $165

Re: Bausch & Lomb Handgun Scope for sale. - 07/17/2021 11:09 PM

PM sent , thank you!
© 2024 Handgunhunt forums