Handgunhunt

auto powder measure ?

Posted By: RobK.

auto powder measure ? - 11/22/2012 9:25 PM

looking at getting a rcbs-chargemaster or Hornady Lock N Load Auto Charge .

your thoughts ??
Posted By: ssphunter

Re: auto powder measure ? - 11/22/2012 11:38 PM

I have the RCBS chargemaster I think it's called and love it. It's the powder meassure and scale all in one.
Mike
Posted By: tyler.woodard04

Re: auto powder measure ? - 11/22/2012 11:51 PM

X2 on the charge master. Very useful
Posted By: Chris Abbott

Re: auto powder measure ? - 11/22/2012 11:58 PM

I purchased the hornady a year ago. I've used the rcbs and have nothing against it. I got my hornady from cabelas used and was a little sceptical. The price was right and came with a warranty. Have to say after loading more then a thousand rounds that its fantastic. Very pleased with the accuracy of the charges thrown. I also have first hand experience with hornady customer service which is amazing and second to none in my mind.
Posted By: RobK.

Re: auto powder measure ? - 11/23/2012 12:51 AM

Originally Posted By: Chris Abbott
I purchased the hornady a year ago. I've used the rcbs and have nothing against it. I got my hornady from cabelas used and was a little sceptical. The price was right and came with a warranty. Have to say after loading more then a thousand rounds that its fantastic. Very pleased with the accuracy of the charges thrown. I also have first hand experience with hornady customer service which is amazing and second to none in my mind.

I have read good reviews from both ,some negative with the Hornady , the Hornady is a lot cheaper . I will be getting one from Cabela's , still not sure witch one though .
Posted By: humphrey

Re: auto powder measure ? - 11/23/2012 1:20 AM

I use a hornady auto charge. I bought it specifically for reloading non-toxic shot shells as the powders used meter like cornflakes. Fast and effective, not much more one can ask for.
Posted By: Embalmer883

Re: auto powder measure ? - 11/24/2012 1:18 AM

I have the hornady, I love it! Wish I'd got one a long time ago.
Posted By: Gary

Re: auto powder measure ? - 11/24/2012 2:31 AM

The RCBS is a lot faster but it's more expensive too.
© 2024 Handgunhunt forums