Handgunhunt

feeling better about my powder supply...

Posted By: Vance in AK.

feeling better about my powder supply... - 03/28/2014 2:53 AM

Went into a local warehouse type store here that carrys some reloading sruff.
Saw they had h110 on their in stock list. Price? $22.39#!
Limit? Whatever my cc would bear up to the 18# he had in stock. I just grabbed 5# because i like to be able to pay the cc off every month. Makes me 10# on the shelf so i feel better. :-)
Posted By: Chance Weldon

Re: feeling better about my powder supply... - 03/28/2014 11:44 AM

Dude, I know how you feel. My local store had been running low on all types of powder for a while, but when I went in last week they had about 16 pounds of H110 and 8 to 10 pounds of W296. Don't you just love seeing that much powder in one place?
Posted By: Raptortrapper

Re: feeling better about my powder supply... - 03/28/2014 2:30 PM

Happened here too!! They got a shipment in last week and ALL THREE of the powders I use were there in abundance! I couldn't believe it! I have several pounds of each at home already, but I just HAD to get some because I've NEVER bought all three at the same time!

Now I have!!

If only the 22 rimfire stuff would show up now....
Posted By: Chance Weldon

Re: feeling better about my powder supply... - 03/28/2014 2:53 PM

I'm beginning to wonder if they even make 22 ammo anymore. I'm joking of course, but it's still not any easier to find.
Posted By: cottonstalk

Re: feeling better about my powder supply... - 04/04/2014 11:57 AM

I am with ya tn wolf, haven't seen any decent amounts of 22lr around this area for a while
Posted By: Badubet

Re: feeling better about my powder supply... - 05/01/2014 10:38 PM

Still can't find powder or 22lr
Posted By: campbellkids

Re: feeling better about my powder supply... - 05/02/2014 3:02 AM

Amazing that the prices are not around 30 bucks a can. That is about where we are when they have the most usef stuff
Posted By: campbellkids

Re: feeling better about my powder supply... - 05/02/2014 3:04 AM

Amazing that the prices are not around 30 bucks a can. That is about where we are when they have the most used stuff
© 2024 Handgunhunt forums