Handgunhunt

Who done it??????????

Posted By: junebug

Who done it?????????? - 10/11/2014 3:44 PM

I mounted a scope on my new to me 7 mm TCU barrel and while I wasn't looking some DAMN yayhoo done snuck in and added wobble to a pair of hands that only yesterday could hold my .45 at arms length ,for an hour with a glass of water balanced on the front sight and never spill a drop. Now the sight picture ,if you can call it that ,would make a sailor heave over the rail. Don't know who done it but I'm damned mad at him or her.
Posted By: Raptortrapper

Re: Who done it?????????? - 10/11/2014 4:30 PM

Maybe it was just too much coffee...
Posted By: KRal

Re: Who done it?????????? - 10/11/2014 5:10 PM

Originally Posted By: raptortrapper
Maybe it was just too much coffee...

This will most definitely do it! If I know I'm going to be shot'n, I don't drink coffee that morning. It makes a big difference.

Re: Who done it?????????? - 10/11/2014 8:20 PM

Yup, me too. I first noticed it when I was out trapping hawks a couple years back. Didn't have coffee that morning, and could see the hawks through the binoculars MUCH better since I wasn't shaking!

Re: Who done it?????????? - 10/12/2014 12:52 AM

Don't drink coffee so can't blame it on that mostly flavered water.Don't drink enough alcohol in five years to drown a worm so it ain't that. I think its that old rascal father time stealing things from me,he must be a tree hugger!

Re: Who done it?????????? - 10/12/2014 1:36 AM

Father time sucks, at times.
Posted By: 7P's

Re: Who done it?????????? - 10/12/2014 5:45 PM

Ya, father time, just adds a whole new meaning to "timing your shot". Trigger pull used to be timed on a horizontal plane, father time changes that to a circular pattern at times.
Posted By: JBWhitehead

Re: Who done it?????????? - 10/12/2014 8:10 PM

I blame it on raising two teenage girls.
Coffee and moonshine are just coping mechanisms.

Re: Who done it?????????? - 10/13/2014 12:46 AM

Father Time and Mother Nature are in cahoots with one another,
he takes away our abilities and she feeds the varmits and deer speed and caffine so they can't and won't stand still like they should. I don't want to even get started with the Wind gods.I tell ya it just ain't fair! Ya figger out how to put lights and a chrome bumper on a bullet it would never miss though,no matter how hard you tried.
Posted By: Chance Weldon

Re: Who done it?????????? - 10/16/2014 5:10 PM

Originally Posted By: junebug
Ya figger out how to put lights and a chrome bumper on a bullet it would never miss though,no matter how hard you tried.

This is so true.
Posted By: jamesfromjersey

Re: Who done it?????????? - 10/17/2014 4:50 PM

JB, Welcome... you should have seen the shitty shootin I did last week. Will be 64 in three weeks. James
Posted By: briarhopper

Re: Who done it?????????? - 10/27/2014 4:52 PM

Originally Posted By: JBWhitehead
I blame it on raising two teenage girls.
Coffee and moonshine are just coping mechanisms.

Yep. I currently have 4 teenage daughters at home, as well as a 13yo son. There just aint enough coffee in the world ...
© 2024 Handgunhunt forums