Handgunhunt

Handgun fun with my girls.

Posted By: s4s4u

Handgun fun with my girls. - 11/03/2014 4:55 PM

My youngest daughter and her 6 year old daughter came over yesterday to get in some trigger time. After a few reminders about front sight and trigger control Brit was popping balloons and clays with consistancy. Bad guys beware. Oh, and yes there are plugs in those ears under that hair ;-)

My granddaughter Kenzie held a pistol for the first time in her life and took to it quite well, I'd say she is a natural. She tried her mother's 9 but preferred my 22/45. Brit caught this run on her phone, she also cleaned the 5th balloon but the video stopped for some reason:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVXE6YbPLdc&feature=youtu.be

My SIL showed up later with the rest of the crew and it was just great fun with the family. Probably our last chance for the year. Deer season next weekend, got my last sight in checks done too.
Posted By: Franchise

Re: Handgun fun with my girls. - 11/03/2014 6:55 PM

This is GREAT!
Posted By: junebug

Re: Handgun fun with my girls. - 11/03/2014 11:15 PM

Dosen't get much better than that . Start them young teach them safety rules then watch there confidence grow with each new success.You have done well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Ernie

Re: Handgun fun with my girls. - 11/03/2014 11:36 PM

EXCELLENT!
Posted By: oregonboy

Re: Handgun fun with my girls. - 11/04/2014 12:32 AM

Awesome , way to go.
Posted By: racksmasher1

Re: Handgun fun with my girls. - 11/04/2014 1:32 AM

AWESOME MAN.
Posted By: IAshooter

Re: Handgun fun with my girls. - 11/04/2014 2:04 AM

Great quality time right there.
Posted By: KRal

Re: Handgun fun with my girls. - 11/04/2014 2:18 AM

Outstanding!
Posted By: Gregg Richter

Re: Handgun fun with my girls. - 11/04/2014 5:11 AM

Really great job!
Posted By: s4s4u

Re: Handgun fun with my girls. - 11/05/2014 1:53 PM

Thanks guys. The look of pride on that little girl's face after shooting so well is something I will cherish. She is hooked, I was over at their house for dinner last night and all she wanted to know was when can I play with PaPa's pistol again.
\:\)
© 2024 Handgunhunt forums