Handgunhunt

ok so maybe i do have a problem!

Posted By: nytracker

ok so maybe i do have a problem! - 08/06/2015 11:49 PM

Cant help myself I like revolvers. I have been toying with the idea of a custom gun... been reading up on gunsmiths.... looking at gunbroker... guns America. .. looking at pretty pics. I have been working tons of ot. And i bought another gun. Not what i had intended to do. I wanted a 4.5 blackhawk convertible 45lc/acp to have case hardened so on and so forth. Well i ended up with a new blackhawk bisley 5.5 inch 45 convertible in ss. Picked it up today at my lgs. Havent had a chance to shoot it yet. My wife believes i have a problem.... as do my kids and now my best friend.... i dont think its a problem. ... Its only my second gun this year... not a problem . I can quit anytime i like i just dont choose to... at the moment.. then theres the new lipsey gun everyone is speculating is going to be 480 bisley...... might have to sell a kidney.
Posted By: Chance Weldon

Re: ok so maybe i do have a problem! - 08/06/2015 11:55 PM

I don't see a problem here.
\:\)
Posted By: s4s4u

Re: ok so maybe i do have a problem! - 08/07/2015 12:08 AM

Quote:
might have to sell a kidney

The fact that you still have one to spare is evidence of your restraint. I see no issues here. Carry on!

Re: ok so maybe i do have a problem! - 08/07/2015 12:12 AM

Lmao s4s4u too freaking funny just shot a sip of water out my nose lmao
Posted By: racksmasher1

Re: ok so maybe i do have a problem! - 08/07/2015 1:04 AM

I dont know who is worse, you or the duke, you both got problems!
Posted By: Whitworth

Re: ok so maybe i do have a problem! - 08/07/2015 1:28 AM

If you have a problem, then I have something MUCH worse!
Posted By: Duke3026

Re: ok so maybe i do have a problem! - 08/07/2015 1:49 AM

They tell me the same thing at work as well. I'll need another safe shortly.:)
Posted By: Zee

Re: ok so maybe i do have a problem! - 08/07/2015 3:27 AM

I have the same gun and absolutely love it! You did well.

Excellent choice.

Re: ok so maybe i do have a problem! - 08/07/2015 10:30 AM

Lol racksmasher. .. really. ..
Posted By: Raptortrapper

Re: ok so maybe i do have a problem! - 08/07/2015 2:20 PM

I guess I'm left in the dark.... I haven't figured out the problem yet.
Posted By: GlennS

Re: ok so maybe i do have a problem! - 08/07/2015 2:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Whitworth
If you have a problem, then I have something MUCH worse!

Me too, I'm afraid to sit down and count this years "problems" honestly! To the OP, I admire that you've held yourself to two and are already in month 8, bravo buddy!!
Posted By: junebug

Re: ok so maybe i do have a problem! - 08/09/2015 6:42 AM

Keep the kidney[sell off the kids, you can make more of them], they don't see your point of view anyway. Gibbs slap the friend HARD several times on the back of the head to get him back on the right page. You may have to keep the wife,they are EXPENSIVE TO GET RID OF and will take ALLLLL your gun money when they go. Pay cash for all gun related stuff so there is no paper trail.
See problem solved now go forth and buy,buy, buy.

P.S. send anything you don't have time to shoot to me in KY. along with a good supply of ammo of course,and I will take care of the nasty work of breaking it in for you.

Re: ok so maybe i do have a problem! - 08/09/2015 11:20 PM

Lol jb kids are growed up snd have kids of there own. .. come to think of it they all have healthy kidneys... tthats like 14 kidneys ..... h~mmmmm
© 2024 Handgunhunt forums