Handgunhunt

YetiTac Holsters

Posted By: Gary

YetiTac Holsters - 04/28/2016 6:14 PM

Don't ever do business with these guys! Worst customer service I've seen in a while. They show a 4-8 week time for custom orders. At 10 weeks they say my order is awaiting shipment and 12 weeks still no holster. I send an email requesting a tracking number within the next 2 business days and they cancel the order because of my aggressive tone. They went into a lengthy explanation on how this is my fault. I guess they just wanted to avoid the charge back from my credit card company!
Posted By: Chance Weldon

Re: YetiTac Holsters - 04/28/2016 6:57 PM

That's highly unprofessional of them. Even if they were backed up or delayed, the least they could have done is send an email saying so.
Posted By: Raptortrapper

Re: YetiTac Holsters - 04/28/2016 8:06 PM

Originally Posted By: TN Lone Wolf
That's highly unprofessional of them. Even if they were backed up or delayed, the least they could have done is send an email saying so.

That's all it takes, and I'll wait for WEEKS to get a good product!
Posted By: junebug

Re: YetiTac Holsters - 04/28/2016 9:15 PM

Pretty chicken s--- way to do business and hope you told them so in no uncertain terms.
Posted By: eastex

Re: YetiTac Holsters - 04/29/2016 5:07 AM

Thanks for the heads up
Posted By: briarhopper

Re: YetiTac Holsters - 04/29/2016 9:32 PM

Appreciate you letting us know. When will people realize that in our current information age, word will get out?! Especially amoung a bunch of networking gun nuts who tend to spend money?
Posted By: Raptortrapper

Re: YetiTac Holsters - 04/29/2016 9:47 PM

Originally Posted By: briarhopper
Appreciate you letting us know. When will people realize that in our current information age, word will get out?! Especially amoung a bunch of networking gun nuts who tend to spend money?

Well... at least when we have it to spend!

© 2024 Handgunhunt forums