Handgunhunt

ReasorPrecision GameChanger Bag...repurposed

Posted By: SChunter

ReasorPrecision GameChanger Bag...repurposed - 10/27/2016 1:08 AM

After nearly two years (or more) after being sucked into the Precision Rifle world, I'm continuing to blend my hobbies...

Precision Rifle barricade bag meets 5-shot wheelgun...my buddy designed and marketed it as a tool to steady the long sticks off barricades and walls, such it creates a 10" flat across the top of wall, ladder rung, or ...treestand rail:)

And use with a Specialty Pistol? Girrrrrrrrrl, what you talking about?
;\)

Expect to see more of the bag in the handgun fields and woods in weeks to come!
Posted By: Chance Weldon

Re: ReasorPrecision GameChanger Bag...repurposed - 10/27/2016 1:11 AM

Does the cylinder flash damage the bag?

Re: ReasorPrecision GameChanger Bag...repurposed - 10/27/2016 1:26 AM

Chance - the Cordura that Cliff uses is fairly heavy and stiff, and more resistant to flame cutting that I have seen with other bags (and ones I have destroyed). The tight cylinder gap of the FA helps in my opinion as well, and is somewhat easier on the bags. But repeated use is gonna blacken and weaken the Cordura.

I have a Red Tac Gear Tactical Pillow that was once Multicam...now it looks like its been overcooked in an oven. No leaks yet.

My 460 wrecks sandbags like it was it's job. Regardless of manufacture.
Posted By: KRal

Re: ReasorPrecision GameChanger Bag...repurposed - 10/27/2016 2:04 AM

I like.....I will have one😎
Posted By: GlennS

Re: ReasorPrecision GameChanger Bag...repurposed - 10/27/2016 2:04 AM

I use Cliffs bags exclusively for handgun and rifle as well and even started using it for a crossbow for the kiddo in the blind. Works GREAT!!

60 yard group off the Gamechanger bag and Bogpod combo

Re: ReasorPrecision GameChanger Bag...repurposed - 10/27/2016 2:12 AM

Awesome! That Stryker crossbow is one Bad Motor Scooter...

Update - in talking with the bag designer tonight, he says that he will include flame retardant material for us wheelgunners.

Oh snap.
Posted By: junebug

Re: ReasorPrecision GameChanger Bag...repurposed - 10/27/2016 3:31 AM

I was wondering if the muzzle clears the bag ? Can't tell in the photo. I use a cutoff leather welding sleeve but it is showing a lot of wear now.That muzzle blast is hard on bags too.
Posted By: tradmark

Re: ReasorPrecision GameChanger Bag...repurposed - 10/27/2016 3:38 AM

When is the wheelgunner model available and where do i get one?

Re: ReasorPrecision GameChanger Bag...repurposed - 10/27/2016 10:59 AM

Originally Posted By: junebug
I was wondering if the muzzle clears the bag ? Can't tell in the photo.

JBug, as pictured, no. Slide it a touch forward, and yes. But that was for illustration purposes mostly as It was nestled safely there and wasn't going to pitch out and 20 ft down into the muck. The long flat allows you a variety of shooting positions, including resting your wrists on the bag to steady. Or you could flip it and use as a deep "Bulls Bag"....or flip and shoot off the top of the "triangular side". So many possibilities.

Mark - I'll get with the developer and determine time frame on the other material.

Re: ReasorPrecision GameChanger Bag...repurposed - 10/27/2016 1:35 PM

Thanks SChunter , thats what I needed to know. You have some fine looking precision firearms, both long and short.I like them all.Does he have a web page?
Posted By: REDHAWK1954

Re: ReasorPrecision GameChanger Bag...repurposed - 10/27/2016 2:20 PM

I would love to have one of these bags! How do I go about buying one.

Re: ReasorPrecision GameChanger Bag...repurposed - 10/27/2016 8:22 PM

Cliff's bags can be found here:

Reasor Precision

From 11/8-11/15, we can use the code SixGun (case sensitive) for a 15% discount and the bags will be made with a flame retardant top, specially constructed for us Weirdos
;\)

Thanks Cliff for all you do!!!
Posted By: Handgun400

Re: ReasorPrecision GameChanger Bag...repurposed - 10/27/2016 8:40 PM

Great looking product. I've been trying to overcome the cylinder flash on my sand filled lead shot bags. The guys at the local range hate to see me coming.
Posted By: tradmark

Re: ReasorPrecision GameChanger Bag...repurposed - 10/27/2016 8:43 PM

awesome!!!

Re: ReasorPrecision GameChanger Bag...repurposed - 10/28/2016 1:48 AM

I showed the bag to my wife and here is her rendition. Not cordura but I will drape a cutoff welding sleeve over it when needed.Pictures on bragging board.
\:\)
© 2024 Handgunhunt forums