Handgunhunt

Mike Bellm

Posted By: BushytailBasher

Mike Bellm - 11/20/2016 2:22 AM

For anyone who has never talked with the man he is a fountain of information. I just had a long conversation with him about bullets and how to maximize the performance of my contender with the .357 mag barrel. im sure he'd be more than willing to answer any questions anyone has. Also his site. 1gunshop.com has awesome prices on components and all sorts of shooting related paraphernalia and is definetly worth checking out. He said he barely makes anything off the site just so he can give us the lowest prices possible. Overall a great man and an incredibly knowlegable and experienced person who is happy to help. If you ever have questions you can reach him on facebook https://m.facebook.com/bellmtcs just send him a message and im sure he'll get back with you. As for me when I get paid im going to order a couple boxes of 140 FTX from him. Check out his 1gunshop.com site and bellmtcs.com where there is a lot of contender and encore info worth reading. I feel far more confident in my gun now. Look him up you wont regret it!
Posted By: Bob Roach

Re: Mike Bellm - 11/20/2016 1:29 PM

I have read and reread lots of his articles on the 357 Maximum. I have not checked out 1gunshop.com however. I will need to do that. Thanks for the tip.

I did check it out. He has a lot more items in stock than I would have thought. Not only reloading items, but camping, etc.

Bob
Posted By: reflex264

Re: Mike Bellm - 11/21/2016 7:21 PM

Mike is great. He helped me sort out problems with barrels that didn't clearance correctly. Super nice guy.
Posted By: ahandgunhunter

Re: Mike Bellm - 11/22/2016 7:07 PM

Yep mike is a great guy. won a box of ammo from mikes new site for liking and sharing his page on facebook. I will be shopping on his new site.
Posted By: bscott

Re: Mike Bellm - 11/25/2016 11:20 AM

Mike Bellm = Super Nice Guy! He can talk TC language. I purchase a .358 Bellm and .30 Bellm from him 3 years ago. All I can say that I am quite pleased. I have yet to hunt with the .30 Bellm because I can't take my hand off the .358. The .358 is surprising accurate (200 gn Hornady Round) and it knock them cold dead! Again Mike is super nice guy who know TC's like the back of his hands.
Posted By: Alaskan Hunter

Re: Mike Bellm - 12/10/2016 2:29 AM

Hello All,
Mike Bellm is a wealth of knowledge. After reading his article on 357 max chambers. I bought a custom barrel from him. It took a long time for the blank to arrive at mikes shop. But after it arrived, I got my barrel quickly. Kurt, his son runs the 1gunshop.com web site. And he is another good source of information.

Alaskan Hunter
© 2024 Handgunhunt forums