Handgunhunt

It followed me home ,can I keep it?

Posted By: junebug

It followed me home ,can I keep it? - 04/29/2017 2:38 AM

The local pusher has had a used, blue 6 1/2 in BlackHawk in the case for awhile. Hoped they would sell it to someone else and remove temptation but NOOOOOOOO! Made them an offer the other night and it followed me home. So now I've joined the 41 mag club,won't ever replace my .45'Colts but at least it starts with a 4 .
Posted By: AK hgunner1

Re: It followed me home ,can I keep it? - 04/29/2017 6:30 AM

Way to go Junebug.....Had two guns follow me home last week too.
Well one was the wife's....
Posted By: REDHAWK1954

Re: It followed me home ,can I keep it? - 04/29/2017 11:13 AM

Good for you. Please let us know how you like the 41 mag
Posted By: Boartuff

Re: It followed me home ,can I keep it? - 04/29/2017 6:59 PM

And why not. Good pick up!
Posted By: briarhopper

Re: It followed me home ,can I keep it? - 04/29/2017 7:21 PM

I asked that question one time and ended up with a wife! May your new acquisition be as fortunate for you as mine was for me!
\:\)
Posted By: cherokeetracker

Re: It followed me home ,can I keep it? - 04/30/2017 1:39 AM

Junebug The 41 is a lot of fun. The 41 can be a lot of fun as a special too. I think Star-Line is making brass for the special. I know cutting down brass is a hassle, and you can't add it back later. Here is a lot of information: A sticky at castboolits.gunloads.com Good luck with it both gun and loads.
Posted By: Chance Weldon

Re: It followed me home ,can I keep it? - 04/30/2017 3:09 AM

Quote:
can I keep it?

Hmm. Well, I guess we'll allow you to keep it. You just have to promise you'll take care of it.
;\)

Re: It followed me home ,can I keep it? - 04/30/2017 5:59 AM

I gave it a little love tonight with a cleaning and a trigger job. Smooth is where its at!
Posted By: REDHAWK1954

Re: It followed me home ,can I keep it? - 04/30/2017 10:03 AM

You can keep it but it is your responsibility to feed it.

Re: It followed me home ,can I keep it? - 04/30/2017 10:52 PM

The nice thing about them is they don't eat much if ya don't force feed them. Hopefully it won't be a picky eater cause lead and copper plus a little powder for flavoring is all its going to get.
May have to name it Stray Dog.
Posted By: jamesfromjersey

Re: It followed me home ,can I keep it? - 04/30/2017 11:08 PM

JB, I found out you can`t go wrong with a 41 by any maker....Bore dimensions were set at .410" when introduced and there they stayed giving consistent accuracy in any brand.... Freedom Arms is the only maker, I believe, with a different twist rate to stabilize heavier bullets....when I finally jumped on the 41 wagon I was pleased beyond belief with the accuracy they showed.....your "Stray Dog" has found a home.....PETA loves you.....
;\)
© 2024 Handgunhunt forums