Handgunhunt

Transporting "Hunting Size" guns??

Posted By: BKS

Transporting "Hunting Size" guns?? - 06/20/2017 3:10 PM

What cases do you use to transport your handguns from the house to the field/range?
I have several long slide 10mms, two scoped Buckmark Silhouettes, and an a scoped 8 3/8" 686 (impulse buy)

I have been looking for cases to transport them in.
Posted By: Teep

Re: Transporting "Hunting Size" guns?? - 06/20/2017 3:25 PM

Well, I haven't found the right gun case to fit any of my hunting guns just right. They're either just too small or way too large. Why don't the manufactures make adequate cases to fit their guns suitable for when a scope or red dot sight is added? Actually, I usually wind up making a wooden case to fit them, need to make two more now.
Posted By: Whitworth

Re: Transporting "Hunting Size" guns?? - 06/20/2017 4:45 PM

I really like Negrini cases as they are really high quality and they come in a variety of shapes and sizes.

Posted By: karl

Re: Transporting "Hunting Size" guns?? - 06/20/2017 5:32 PM

Other then the Negrini, I haven't found much out there. I ended up with a huge pelican case that I can put 2 contender frames and 4 barrels, my spotting scope and ammo in. Not light or small, but keeps everything contained and protected.
Posted By: AK hgunner1

Re: Transporting "Hunting Size" guns?? - 06/20/2017 5:55 PM

Home to range....None...Put it in the hip holster and away I go.
Posted By: KRal

Re: Transporting "Hunting Size" guns?? - 06/20/2017 11:03 PM

Boyt makes good quality handgun cases - it's what I travel with. Mine will hold 6 scoped revolvers and still fit in a travel bag. It will also hold scoped T/C's with 14-15" barrels by just opening the action...or you can always remove the barrels.
Posted By: Whitworth

Re: Transporting "Hunting Size" guns?? - 06/21/2017 7:13 PM

Here's another one of my Negrini cases.

Posted By: Duke3026

Re: Transporting "Hunting Size" guns?? - 06/21/2017 11:21 PM

Pelican makes a laptop case,that holds several handguns nicely. It will fit inside a luggage piece as well. Plano, and Cabelas's make a case for collapsible rifles that works well for me local. Also, not as expensive as the Negrini. Though I do like the two Negrini case I have.
© 2024 Handgunhunt forums