Handgunhunt

Annual Linebaugh Big Bore Shoot

Posted By: Badubet

Annual Linebaugh Big Bore Shoot - 04/21/2018 11:16 AM

I?m thinking of heading out to John Linebaugh?s Big Bore Shoot this year in Cody, Wy. I?ve never been out that way by car and will be driving from Richmond VA. The event is June 13-16. I figured if anyone was on the fence about going and lives near me or on the way we could go together and share the driving. Let me know.
Posted By: 45MAN

Re: Annual Linebaugh Big Bore Shoot - 04/21/2018 12:56 PM

IN THE EARLY PART OF THE 21st CENTURY I WENT TO A LINEBAUGH SHOOT SOMEWHERE NEAR SAN ANTONIO, TX, HAD A REALLY GOOD TIME. DID NOT KNOW ABOUT HIS ANNUAL SHOOT, TOO LATE FOR ME TO CALENDAR IT FOR THIS YEAR, BUT MAYBE NEXT YEAR. I SUSPECT THAT ANYBODY THAT GOES TO THE SHOOT, ESPECIALLY IN THE CODY, WYOMING AREA, WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED, FELLOW PISTOLEROS, GUNS, SHOOTING, GUN MUSEUMS, SCENERY, etc., AND TO THINK, THAT WITH THAT OUT THERE, SOME POOR GUY HAS GOT TO GO TO DISNEYLAND.

Re: Annual Linebaugh Big Bore Shoot - 04/30/2018 7:05 PM

No takers? I guess lots of coffee for the long drive.
Posted By: Gregg Richter

Re: Annual Linebaugh Big Bore Shoot - 04/30/2018 10:30 PM

Originally Posted By: 45MAN
................ ESPECIALLY IN THE CODY, WYOMING AREA, WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED, FELLOW PISTOLEROS, GUNS, SHOOTING, GUN MUSEUMS, SCENERY, etc., AND TO THINK, THAT WITH THAT OUT THERE, SOME POOR GUY HAS GOT TO GO TO DISNEYLAND.

\:D

\:D

I am going to try to make it if I feel well enough.
Posted By: BRASF0311

Re: Annual Linebaugh Big Bore Shoot - 04/30/2018 11:17 PM

Badubet,

I live just a little north of you, and would love to go, but don't know if the trip would be something I could pull off.

Let me know what your thoughts are about the details and departure/return dates.

PM me if you'd like. Thanks

Re: Annual Linebaugh Big Bore Shoot - 05/01/2018 12:16 AM

You are welcome. You would just need your food and lodging. Free ride. Let me know. I?m Going either way.
Posted By: BRASF0311

Re: Annual Linebaugh Big Bore Shoot - 05/01/2018 12:47 AM

Thank you, PM sent.
Posted By: ruger4570

Re: Annual Linebaugh Big Bore Shoot - 05/01/2018 9:57 AM

I am heading out Prairie doggin towards the end of June. Otherwise I would be thumbing a ride with you. Sounds fun, hope you find a straggler or two to share the trip.
Posted By: Chance Weldon

Re: Annual Linebaugh Big Bore Shoot - 05/02/2018 1:39 AM

Once I get my Master's finished up, I intend to come to all sorts of things like that.

Re: Annual Linebaugh Big Bore Shoot - 05/03/2018 3:29 PM

As a huge surprise to me my 16yo son has stated that he wanted to take a road trip with his old man to the shoot. I have had a couple of people show some interest in maybe going but I can not turn down this opportunity for he and I to bond during this trip. Thanks to those who showed some interest and maybe if a couple of y?all decide to go y?all can team up and travel together.
© 2024 Handgunhunt forums