Handgunhunt

Beartooth Bullets

Posted By: adbhowler

Beartooth Bullets - 01/31/2019 5:33 PM

Does anyone know if Beartooth Bullets is still in business?. I ordered some bullets back in November knowing full well that it would take a while as they cast as orders come in and they may have a backlog. Now, when I try to get to the website, to order some cast bullets for my 454, I am getting an error on the browser which seems to indicate the website is offline or no longer exists. Just curious if anyone else has had issues or knows anything. Thanks
Posted By: Whitworth

Re: Beartooth Bullets - 01/31/2019 5:45 PM

Originally Posted By: adbhowler
Does anyone know if Beartooth Bullets is still in business?. I ordered some bullets back in November knowing full well that it would take a while as they cast as orders come in and they may have a backlog. Now, when I try to get to the website, to order some cast bullets for my 454, I am getting an error on the browser which seems to indicate the website is offline or no longer exists. Just curious if anyone else has had issues or knows anything. Thanks

It is my understanding that all is well at Beartooth, however I will inquire.
Posted By: Artemis444

Re: Beartooth Bullets - 01/31/2019 7:00 PM

Website error that I have received is that they have ran out of bandwidth to support the amount of traffic on their servers.

Re: Beartooth Bullets - 02/01/2019 6:31 AM

Now i am getting the bandwidth error. Guess ill try back later. Thanks for the assist .

Re: Beartooth Bullets - 02/01/2019 1:36 PM

UPDATE:
Tried the website again this morning and was able to get in and order. Guess it was just a glitch in the system. I'll get back to my reloading now. Thanks, as always, folks!
© 2024 Handgunhunt forums