Handgunhunt

BFR back from repair Magnum Research

Posted By: Artemis444

BFR back from repair Magnum Research - 02/22/2019 2:22 AM

Just wanted to give major props to Magnum Research. They took in my BFR that I got used and covered shipping both ways and replaced the pawl at no charge under a warranty repair. All of this was fully completed in 2 weeks including shipping both ways! AND ALL AT NO COST AT ALL TO ME!!! Now that is how you do customer service and get life long customers.. I will absolutely be getting more BFRs in the future!!!
Posted By: WARDOG

Re: BFR back from repair Magnum Research - 02/22/2019 3:51 AM

Thanks. Nice to see happy customers post favorable experiences.
Posted By: Pa. Mike

Re: BFR back from repair Magnum Research - 02/23/2019 1:24 AM

Thanks for sharing , sounds like a company that truly stands behind their products.
Posted By: Randy M

Re: BFR back from repair Magnum Research - 02/23/2019 4:13 AM

That's an awesome testimonial. I'd love to have one some day.
Posted By: JDK

Re: BFR back from repair Magnum Research - 02/23/2019 2:32 PM

You show the important lesson many business people have forgotten. Customer service is what makes lifetime customers. They can save a buck and lose you or spend a buck and earn your loyalty. And that buck spent on you is heard and seen by us as well. Glad they took care of you and thanks for letting us know they did! I'm a huge believer of publicizing bad and good experiences to help the rest of us make better decisions with our money.
Posted By: RSW

Re: BFR back from repair Magnum Research - 02/24/2019 2:10 PM

That's great to know. It's important to know who we can depend on to stand behind their products. Thanks for sharing.
Posted By: Bob Roach

Re: BFR back from repair Magnum Research - 02/24/2019 2:56 PM

You are correct, this is how you get life long customers, as well as adding new ones.

Bob R
© 2024 Handgunhunt forums