Posted By: jamesfromjersey

Re: Bullseye Camera Systems ON SALE - 05/21/2019 2:45 AM

NICE.....
Posted By: Ernie

Re: Bullseye Camera Systems ON SALE - 05/21/2019 4:44 AM

Excellent
Posted By: Seminole Wind

Re: Bullseye Camera Systems ON SALE - 05/21/2019 6:58 PM

Hmmm...I think I'll buy one to use deer hunting. I can set it up behind me to see what's coming without having to turn around.
Posted By: Gregg Richter

Re: Bullseye Camera Systems ON SALE - 05/21/2019 8:04 PM

Originally Posted By: Seminole Wind
Hmmm...I think I'll buy one to use deer hunting. I can set it up behind me to see what's coming without having to turn around.

That will work
\:\)
get double duty out of it...
Posted By: tred1956

Re: Bullseye Camera Systems ON SALE - 05/23/2019 1:44 AM

Mine arrived today. Setup was a breeze. Only used it at 100 yards but hookup was strong. NO problems whatsoever. I read the reviews also,but everyone I know personally who has one is very satisfied. I didn't gamble at $699 but at $299 I just could not resist. All the functions also worked as advertised. Hope everyone else who purchased gets lucky also. When I get a chance to stretch it out will let you know.
Safe shooting
Doug

Re: Bullseye Camera Systems ON SALE - 06/01/2019 1:09 AM

Just got to shoot with new camera system. Hook up was solid and quick. set up also a breeze. Functioned flawlessly. Shot Grandson's 30/30 Contender and my OTT 223AI as well as my Custom shop 357 Max. 94 degree temp took a little of the fun out of it. But any day spent with My Grandson is a Great one. He just turned 21 and is building his on life, so PaPa time is indeed precious. Not the best instructions in the world but I am going to watch the videos and figure out what all it will do. It will show each shot and saves a LOT of Walking. Bottom line I am very satisfied and would not be without one. If this heat wave breaks will try to get to local range with son-in-law and stretch it out to 300 yards.
Safe shooting
Doug

Re: Bullseye Camera Systems ON SALE - 06/01/2019 1:10 AM

Forgot to tell about the mysterious moving hole. LOL Grandson said PaPa I am seeing 4 holes and just shot three times. We were both watching on our individual phones (a feature I really like) and since I had not pushed the show shot button, I pushed it to update as I was only seeing three. My picture immediately updated and I also had four holes. The strange thing is my 4th hole was two inches higher that his. I pushed it and it updated again and to my dismay it was about an inch higher again. Thinking the worst, I said this camera may be a piece of junk, but we headed for the target and when we got there the "moving hole" and its six tiny legs had almost reached the top of the target. A quick thump and a Very memorable glance at each other followed by a hardy laugh and we were back to three holes. A memory for a lifetime and a story I am sure we will share with family and friends. Sometimes you can't even believe what you see.
Safe shooting
Doug
Posted By: Vance in AK.

Re: Bullseye Camera Systems ON SALE - 06/03/2019 1:01 AM

Love the story!!!
Great memories indeed :-)
© 2024 Handgunhunt forums