Handgunhunt

Mark Hampton`s new book

Posted By: jamesfromjersey

Mark Hampton`s new book - 07/07/2019 2:56 AM

Mark Hampton has given the world of handgun hunting a good shot in the arm with his latest book "Handguns in Wild Places: Images of Adventure". Mark is no stranger to publishing companies with his two other books "Addicted to Altitude" and "Handgun Hunting" and his latest work is unique
in that it features 26 different handgun hunters, including four women and a number of the members, with photos and a short bio of the trophies they have taken with their handguns. What you get with Mark`s book is exactly what the title say`s:
"Handguns in Wild Places: Images of Adventure"...
PS- The book is priced right at $23
Posted By: Franchise

Re: Mark Hampton`s new book - 07/07/2019 6:08 AM

I would really like to purchase this book...can you provide us with the needed information
Posted By: KRal

Re: Mark Hampton`s new book - 07/07/2019 8:54 AM

Cool! Can?t wait to see it.
Posted By: REDHAWK1954

Re: Mark Hampton`s new book - 07/07/2019 9:27 AM

I have his first two books and will have to have this one also.
Posted By: Randy M

Re: Mark Hampton`s new book - 07/07/2019 9:59 AM

Awesome. I will definitely buy this when available.
Posted By: Mark Hampton

Re: Mark Hampton`s new book - 07/07/2019 11:48 AM

Thanks James! HANDGUNS IN WILD PLACES features a strong representation of handgun hunters using a wide variety of handguns on five continents. If a picture is worth a thousand words, this book is full of successful stories from over 200 photos. Game taken from prairie dogs to elephant including a lot of challenging hunts is among the adventurous exploits showcased in this unique book. This is a non-traditional publication in the sense it features photos and captions only. Whether you?re a seasoned expert or just thinking about handgun hunting ? this book is for you. You may even recognize some nefarious characters in the fray.
Books are available for $23 which covers shipping. Send check or MO to Mark Hampton, P.O. Box 108, Summersville, MO 65571.
Thank you in advance for your consideration.
Best of Hunting,
Mark Hampton
Posted By: 45MAN

Re: Mark Hampton`s new book - 07/07/2019 11:53 AM

I JUST CHECKED EBAY, NOT ON THERE YET.
Posted By: Whitworth

Re: Mark Hampton`s new book - 07/07/2019 1:11 PM

Originally Posted By: 45MAN

It?s a new book, it shouldn?t be on EBay. I think Mark is selling these himself.

Congratulations on the new publication, Mark! Looking forward to it!
Posted By: JDK

Re: Mark Hampton`s new book - 07/07/2019 10:28 PM

Now THAT is a proper coffee table book! Would beat the hell out of a book about bridges or flowers. Would be awesome in a glossy paged, hardback as well.
Posted By: ruger4570

Re: Mark Hampton`s new book - 07/07/2019 11:59 PM

Cool. I'm putting a check in the mail tomorrow.

Re: Mark Hampton`s new book - 07/08/2019 1:14 AM

Thanks for the kind words -- and support. I greatly appreciate it.
Posted By: tradmark

Re: Mark Hampton`s new book - 07/08/2019 2:03 PM

Good stuff and a nice book to look at when its not hunting season.
Posted By: Jeffrey G.

Re: Mark Hampton`s new book - 07/08/2019 9:31 PM

Just sent my check today.

Re: Mark Hampton`s new book - 07/09/2019 11:55 AM

Mark,
Any chance you have a Paypal or Venmo account?

Re: Mark Hampton`s new book - 07/09/2019 3:21 PM

Hi Randy, Unfortunately I do not. I'm an old geezer -- no website, don't take credit cards, and can barely spell social media. A personal check or MO would be fine.

Thanks,
Mark

Re: Mark Hampton`s new book - 07/10/2019 2:39 AM

My check went to the mailbox last night.

Re: Mark Hampton`s new book - 07/17/2019 10:33 AM

Wow that was quick. Thanks, very cool.
Posted By: Franchise

Re: Mark Hampton`s new book - 07/17/2019 7:00 PM

I just received my copy of this book. I ABSOLUTELY love it! The format is Perfect! I really appreciate the variety of game, guns, and bullet types used in the taking of all the handgun trophies...EXCELLENT job Mark!
Posted By: Seminole Wind

Re: Mark Hampton`s new book - 07/17/2019 11:05 PM

Just got my copy. This book is a who's who of handgun hunters. It's amazing what some people on this forum have accomplished with handguns! I am humbled and inspired.

Re: Mark Hampton`s new book - 07/18/2019 9:32 PM

Many thanks for the kind words - I sincerely appreciate it. I hope we can encourage others to join the ranks of handgun hunters. Even though we are a relative small group -- we're all in this together. Thanks again for all the support!
Posted By: cmnash

Re: Mark Hampton`s new book - 07/20/2019 8:01 PM

I am very much looking forward to getting my copy of this book. Every time I reread "Handgun Hunting" by Mark, I want to travel to an exotic location and shoot something with my handgun. I imagine this book will be just as inspiring.
Posted By: Teep

Re: Mark Hampton`s new book - 07/20/2019 8:56 PM

Originally Posted By: cmnash
I am very much looking forward to getting my copy of this book. Every time I reread "Handgun Hunting" by Mark, I want to travel to an exotic location and shoot something with my handgun. I imagine this book will be just as inspiring.

Now you tell, as I just put the check in the envelope. I would really like to try a hog some time but first I've got to get that coyote. Maybe then prairie dogs. You can see that I'm really not up to the big stuff.

Re: Mark Hampton`s new book - 07/20/2019 9:23 PM

cmnash, It won't be long now.

Teep -- There is a wide variety of game featured in this book -- from prairie dogs, coyotes, bobcats, javelina, even turkey -- not just big stuff exclusively.
Posted By: sw282

Re: Mark Hampton`s new book - 07/20/2019 11:40 PM

Originally Posted By: Whitworth
 Originally Posted By: 45MAN

It?s a new book, it shouldn?t be on EBay. I think Mark is selling these himself.

Congratulations on the new publication, Mark! Looking forward to it!

''lt should NOT be on flebay'' AMEN TO THAT!!!
Posted By: Jeffrey G.

Re: Mark Hampton`s new book - 07/21/2019 6:42 PM

I got mine in the mail and the format is good and the photos of the game and hunters turned out quite well.Thank you Mark Hampton.
Posted By: 45MAN

Re: Mark Hampton`s new book - 07/25/2019 11:43 PM

GOT MY COPY. I KNOW, OR KNOW OF, MOST OF THE HUNTERS IN THERE, REALLY NICE TO RENEW OLD ACQUAINTANCES, SO TO SPEAK. DID NOT REALIZE THAT LESSER KUDU AND MOUNTAIN NYALA HAD BEEN TAKEN BY HANDGUNS. HATS OFF TO MARK FOR THE BOOK AND THE VARIETY OF INCREDIBLE ANIMALS HE HAS HANDGUNNED.

Re: Mark Hampton`s new book - 07/27/2019 5:15 PM

Thanks for the kind words Gents! I am most grateful -- and pleased you're enjoying the book. Thank you for the support.

Re: Mark Hampton`s new book - 07/27/2019 6:15 PM

Put my check in the mail yesterday. Looking forward to it.
Posted By: cmnash

Re: Mark Hampton`s new book - 07/28/2019 1:31 AM

I received my copy this week, and have thumbed through it a few (dozen) times. What an impressive collection of photos. I consider myself a serious handgun hunting enthusiast and check out every article or show I can. In Mark's latest book, there are photos, even animals, that I had not seen before.

And then there is Mark's enviable collection of trophies from around the world. The quanity and quality of his adventures never cease to amaze me.

HANDGUNS IN WILD PLACES is money well spent!
Posted By: short30

Re: Mark Hampton`s new book - 07/29/2019 4:48 PM

Received mine, thanks Mark!

Re: Mark Hampton`s new book - 08/12/2019 6:31 PM

I would like to thank everyone who has purchased a book. I greatly appreciate all the support. Hunting season is approaching quickly and I hope everyone enjoys some quality time in the outdoors.

Re: Mark Hampton`s new book - 08/12/2019 8:50 PM

Same to you, Mark. The book is awesome! Great to see some fellow members from HH in there.

Thank you for always being an ambassador for our way of life.
Posted By: jamesfromjersey

Re: Mark Hampton`s new book - 08/13/2019 4:21 AM

Originally Posted By: Randy M
Same to you Mark. The book is awesome!

Thank you for always being an ambassador for our way of life.

I`ll second that.....
© 2024 Handgunhunt forums