Handgunhunt

Speer Deepcurl

Posted By: bscott

Speer Deepcurl - 08/17/2019 7:41 AM

I just got my goodies from midway Jamesfromjersey- Speer Deepcurl. 41's! This should be interesting
Posted By: Randy M

Re: Speer Deepcurl - 08/17/2019 11:13 AM

Nice! I've had great success with Deep Curls out of my .44 Raging Bull.
Posted By: Brenden

Re: Speer Deepcurl - 08/17/2019 3:49 PM

I bought a box last year for my 41 but haven't loaded them yet. I need to and bloody that thing this year. I've had that gun five years and had ample opportunity, but never killed a deer with it.
Posted By: Franchise

Re: Speer Deepcurl - 08/17/2019 3:56 PM

The deep curls will serve you well
Posted By: nytracker

Re: Speer Deepcurl - 08/17/2019 8:01 PM

Would be interesting to see some real world recovered bullets from a large boar
Posted By: jamesfromjersey

Re: Speer Deepcurl - 08/18/2019 7:48 PM

Originally Posted By: bscott
I just got my goodies from midway Jamesfromjersey- Speer Deepcurl. 41's! This should be interesting

you did it Brandon... can`t wait to see how they perform this fall....good luck sharpshooter....
Posted By: bscott

Re: Speer Deepcurl - 08/25/2019 9:38 AM

Sharpershooter? WOW! I am honored with the compliment. I sent u PM got check it out
Posted By: Willicd76

Re: Speer Deepcurl - 09/25/2019 5:54 PM

If I hadn't stumbled onto a smoking deal on some 300gr swift aframes for the casull, I had every intention of starting with the 300 deep curl. I've never heard anything but praise for them. I know the gold dot predecessor was an outstanding bullet.
Posted By: Whitworth

Re: Speer Deepcurl - 09/25/2019 6:09 PM

Originally Posted By: Willicd76
If I hadn't stumbled onto a smoking deal on some 300gr swift aframes for the casull, I had every intention of starting with the 300 deep curl. I've never heard anything but praise for them. I know the gold dot predecessor was an outstanding bullet.

But you can't go wrong with the A-frame!
Posted By: jamesfromjersey

Re: Speer Deepcurl - 09/26/2019 2:40 AM

Will, I bought a couple hundred 300 Swift bullets that where pulled from factory ammo. Talk about smokin deals...
\:D
A shame the company is no longer in business
Posted By: cherokeetracker

Re: Speer Deepcurl - 09/26/2019 3:00 PM

Originally Posted By: Whitworth
 Originally Posted By: Willicd76

But you can't go wrong with the A-frame!

I second this and have been very happy with the 300gr Aframes.
Posted By: Franchise

Re: Speer Deepcurl - 09/26/2019 4:50 PM

Has anyone who has actually used 300 gr Speer Deep Curls/Gold Dots, not been happy with them? They work great...I've never heard a complaint when they were used for their appropriate applications..or any other Speer handgun hunting bullet for that matter
Posted By: Willicd76

Re: Speer Deepcurl - 09/27/2019 11:19 AM

Originally Posted By: jamesfromjersey
Will, I bought a couple hundred 300 Swift bullets that where pulled from factory ammo. Talk about smokin deals...
A shame the company is no longer in business

I bet you got them from RMR? I bought the last 1650 they had. I hope after working up a load they will last me the rest of my hunting life!
© 2024 Handgunhunt forums