Handgunhunt

Taurus Tracker

Posted By: jamesfromjersey

Taurus Tracker - 12/21/2019 8:09 PM

How many of you guys are shooting Taurus revolvers in the field?? I recently bought a Tracker off GB and it looks like she may take the place of the 22 or 32 kit guns I`ll carry. Its a five shot 41 mag in stainless and I can`t find anything wrong with the gun. The B/C gap is almost non-exsistent and the cylinder lock up at the time of ignition is a tight as a old hand fitted Colt along with the eight barrel ports... The D/A is heavy but I`ll see what can be done... All that`s left is to get to the range cause I think this Tracker will be just about right for a east coast packin pistol... The black El Paso holster was made for an L-frame that`s a perfect fit with the Tracker....
Posted By: KRal

Re: Taurus Tracker - 12/22/2019 12:39 AM

That?s nice, James! Looking forward to a range report on this one.
Posted By: longhunter

Re: Taurus Tracker - 12/22/2019 1:48 AM

I have owned a few Trackers and a couple Raging Bulls, great shooting guns. I dont care for the Tracker grips, usually replace them with Pachmayer Diamond Pro grips. Actually I have a .44mag Tracker on the way and should be here tomorrow, I plan to make it a dedicated .44 special.
Posted By: RBO21

Re: Taurus Tracker - 12/23/2019 9:19 PM

Looks nice. Let us know how she does.
Posted By: RBO21

Re: Taurus Tracker - 12/23/2019 9:21 PM

I've actually been interested in getting Tracker a couple times, but don't care for the ported barrels. Just makes them loud. Guess it doesn't matter if you have ear protection.
Posted By: cmnash

Re: Taurus Tracker - 12/24/2019 3:20 AM

We own a 6.5 inch .357 Tracker. It serves as a house gun and as the the occasional hunter. The Trackers are good looking and easy shooting. I recently replaced the factory "Gripper" with a Crimson Trace laser grip for nightime operations. Our Tracker has claimed some interesting trophies.

Posted By: BRASF0311

Re: Taurus Tracker - 12/24/2019 1:46 PM

Nice. Gator is on my bucket list.
© 2024 Handgunhunt forums