Handgunhunt

JUST SAW FEZZIK!!!

Posted By: Raptortrapper

JUST SAW FEZZIK!!! - 01/02/2021 4:29 PM

Some of you may remember the custom build I had done by Jack
Huntington on a Ruger SBH frame. I just came across "Fezzik" again, and he is up for sale on gunbroker! Wish I had $3000 on me. Brings back good memories.

https://www.gunbroker.com/Item/887677649
Posted By: Zee

Re: JUST SAW FEZZIK!!! - 01/03/2021 2:23 PM

That?s a beautiful gun!

But, the jeweled hammer is off putting and the engraving seems amateur-ish (running into the Ruger emblem and odd location).

Those two things would bug the crap out of me.
Posted By: gunslingerdad

Re: JUST SAW FEZZIK!!! - 01/03/2021 2:42 PM

beauty for sure. why did you get rid of it?
Posted By: Raptortrapper

Re: JUST SAW FEZZIK!!! - 01/04/2021 1:08 AM

Yeah Zee, I agree. The jeweled hammer was a thought I wish I had left off. Thought I wanted it at the time, but then saw it, and wasn't that big of a fan of it. Was going to send it back, but was having way to much fun with it. Didn't bother me THAT bad, so I kept it. I had a talk with him about the engraving as well. He said it was his engraver that did it, and not him, but understood the frustration. Specially for the price I paid for that revolver to be built. But oh well, there are worse things in life to be concerned about.

Gunslinger- I got rid of it because the bottom fell out of the oilfield, and I was between jobs. Had to make ends meet somehow, and selling it was the quickest, easiest way to make a good amount of money. I figured I can always build another one, and I know what I want in it when I do. So wasn't to upset about selling it.

It was good to see it again though. I thought about buying it back for about 5 seconds, then decided against it pretty quickly. Not that it was a bad revolver, just got bigger irons in the fire right now.
Posted By: jcp161

Re: JUST SAW FEZZIK!!! - 01/04/2021 7:19 PM

Looks like somebody bought it. Link shows it as sold....
© 2024 Handgunhunt forums