Handgunhunt

Now This is Customer Service

Posted By: Gary

Now This is Customer Service - 01/20/2009 1:25 PM

This is the email I received from Leupold this morning concerning a rifle scope I had to send in. I didn't have to call them to see if they received it. I don't have to wonder how long it might take them to fix it. And I'm sure it will be back to me in about 10 days with the problem resolved.

Customer: Gary Smith

We have received the following items for service:

Product Description: Vari-X III 3.5-10x40mm
Date Received: 01/19/09

We estimate your product to be completed in 7 working days.

Leupold & Stevens, Inc.
14400 NW Greenbrier Pkwy.
Beaverton, OR 97006-5791
Posted By: pter1020k

Re: Now This is Customer Service - 01/20/2009 1:53 PM

with the way the econimy is all companies should strive to provide that kind of service.
Posted By: TonyinKY

Re: Now This is Customer Service - 01/20/2009 3:08 PM

I sent in a 36X-D a couple of yrs. ago. Seems like I got the same message and follow-up emails with a link to follow the scopes progress. When I rec'd the scope back it had a letter stating the scope was OK'd by Leupold quality standards. These 36X scopes are no longer being made and are selling used very near the original selling price. Only because used is as good as new with Leupold and lifetime warranty to current owner. How could you go wrong with a Leupold?
Posted By: TCTex.

Re: Now This is Customer Service - 01/20/2009 3:11 PM

Sounds like you got what you paid for.
Posted By: pab1

Re: Now This is Customer Service - 01/20/2009 3:53 PM

Its good to see some companies out there still care about the customer.
Posted By: wheelguns

Re: Now This is Customer Service - 01/20/2009 4:06 PM

Thats why all the new scopes i own are Leupold.I just got tied of dealing with other scopes.That being said i have owned a couple Burris scopes that were not to bad.
Posted By: wapitirod

Re: Now This is Customer Service - 01/20/2009 8:14 PM

I've had the same experience on a pair of range finding bino's I broke myself. I now have a friend that used to work for Nosler that's now in marketing for Leupold so I'm biased even more but the quality of their products and their customer service was reason enough to be biased before. There are still some good things that come out of Oregon even though politically it's gone to hell.
Posted By: jamesfromjersey

Re: Now This is Customer Service - 01/22/2009 12:30 PM

Leupold has always been on the money....
© 2024 Handgunhunt forums