Handgunhunt

Bisley Hunter Facelift

Posted By: KRal

Bisley Hunter Facelift - 04/14/2009 4:42 PM

This is the new look for my Bisley Hunter. I had wapitirod jewel the hammer and trigger for me. It looks great. This is not the only piece he done some magic on but, for now this is the only one I'll show and tell. (The other is still in the project status). Just want everyone to know that Rod done an excellent job, not that I expected any different, and was very professional to deal with and...very expedient on the turn- around. He is one of high morals and values. If all buisnessmen were as professional as Rod...well let's just say "it would be nice." I highly recommend doing buisness with him. I'm gonna appoligize in advance for the poor quality photo's...I had to use a cell phone.

Posted By: H2OBUG

Re: Bisley Hunter Facelift - 04/14/2009 5:44 PM

That look very nice.

May have to consider that option
Posted By: SCOTTx88

Re: Bisley Hunter Facelift - 04/14/2009 8:21 PM

The more pics I see of those,i need one. Very Nice Pistola.
Posted By: s4s4u

Re: Bisley Hunter Facelift - 04/15/2009 12:42 AM

Ahhh, it's all about the finer details. That is a nice touch, a touch of class if I say so. Nice work Rod, nice Bisley Kral.
Posted By: cottonstalk

Re: Bisley Hunter Facelift - 04/15/2009 3:16 AM

Very nice...almost looks to good to....nah Enjoy!
Posted By: Tigger

Re: Bisley Hunter Facelift - 04/15/2009 3:18 AM

NICE!!

I have a Single Six that has a little rust on the hammer. The jeweling might clean that up and give it a good look. I never did understand why Ruger left the sides of the hammer in "the white" like that.
Posted By: Ernie

Re: Bisley Hunter Facelift - 04/15/2009 5:12 AM

Very sharp looking!
Posted By: TCTex.

Re: Bisley Hunter Facelift - 04/15/2009 11:17 AM

Very Cool KRal. It looks like we have had the same experiences with Rod. What a great guy!
Posted By: Gregg Richter

Re: Bisley Hunter Facelift - 04/16/2009 3:53 PM

Simply Beautiful, KRal. Great Work Rod. Oh by the way- pretty good pics for a "cell phone!"
Posted By: Bullelk Hunter

Re: Bisley Hunter Facelift - 04/17/2009 6:05 PM

Tigger, They keep it in the white to let you know you're not cleaning it properly and often enough!!!!
Posted By: jamesfromjersey

Re: Bisley Hunter Facelift - 04/19/2009 12:39 PM

she`s lookin good.....

Re: Bisley Hunter Facelift - 04/20/2009 1:28 AM

Thanks for the compliments on the new look. Rod did a great job. And yes, it is a touch of class. I'm headed to Texas next week to do some turkey hunting. I think I'm gonna take the bisley along in case I get an opportunity at a hog, aoudad, axis doe, sika doe or.....something....always need to be prepared! Might even field test a 300gr cast 44 mag on a Rio, then we will know how a 44 mag performed on a turkey. (never killed a turkey with a revolver)
Posted By: DAHLTAILS

Re: Bisley Hunter Facelift - 04/22/2009 12:19 AM

NICE
Posted By: RUG1

Re: Bisley Hunter Facelift - 04/22/2009 5:07 PM

Thats a nice touch!

Re: Bisley Hunter Facelift - 04/22/2009 9:20 PM

Thanks, yall give Rod a PM. I'm sure he'll be glad to fix you up.
Posted By: wapitirod

Re: Bisley Hunter Facelift - 04/23/2009 5:53 AM

Thanks for the kind words Kim and everyone else. His gun is looking nice and it's amazing how a little thing can make it stand out. If any of you are interested in any work just send me a pm or email me. My ffl is still in the wind somewhere so I can't accept whole guns yet but I can do the jeweling and cylinder work and some other small things.
© 2024 Handgunhunt forums