Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
long range pistol video 926 yards #89044 07/08/2011 10:56 PM
gasixgunner Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Here is my video of my long range pistol kill. It was 926 yards and I got it recorded.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6mcFTVH9-g

Re: long range pistol video 926 yards [Re: gasixgunner] #89047 07/09/2011 12:57 AM
Randy M Offline
veteran
veteran
Amazing shot.

The meat won't fry if the lead don't fly.
Re: long range pistol video 926 yards [Re: Randy M] #89048 07/09/2011 1:43 AM
wapitirod Offline
Shootist
Shootist
Very Cool!

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. John Wayne-The Shootist

Re: long range pistol video 926 yards [Re: Randy M] #89049 07/09/2011 1:45 AM
Charlie Young Offline
journeyman
journeyman
What a fantastic shot! I had to run the video twice because I didn't believe what I saw the first time.

NRA Benefactor life member
Re: long range pistol video 926 yards [Re: Charlie Young] #89050 07/09/2011 2:23 AM
Dave Tarbell Offline
addict
addict
How can you top that shot? amazing.

Dave Tarbell
Re: long range pistol video 926 yards [Re: Dave Tarbell] #89060 07/09/2011 11:44 AM
500WE Offline
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
I'm gonna stay on your good side, Robert! Congratulations!

Re: long range pistol video 926 yards [Re: 500WE] #89065 07/09/2011 2:38 PM
Randy M Offline
veteran
veteran
Again, outstanding shot. I'm curious, at say 50 yards, roughly how high would that bullet have hit over a target?

Congrats again.

Randy

The meat won't fry if the lead don't fly.
Re: long range pistol video 926 yards [Re: 500WE] #89066 07/09/2011 2:39 PM
SChunter Offline
Shooting Expert
Shooting Expert
Simply awesome...reach out and touch 'em! Congrats again Robert!

Re: long range pistol video 926 yards [Re: SChunter] #89067 07/09/2011 2:53 PM
jamesfromjersey Offline
Shootist
Shootist
Way to go Bobby.....

Life member-NRA-SCI
Member-HHI #2900-HHASA #067
Colt-Ruger-Freedom Arms-and S&W Collector Assoc.s
"I have more guns then I need but not as many as I want" "Handgun hunters HAVE to be good"
Re: long range pistol video 926 yards [Re: jamesfromjersey] #89069 07/09/2011 3:46 PM
johnwilliams Offline
Shooting Master
Shooting Master
awesome shot!

H.H.I.#8190 Colossians 1:17 And He is before all things,and by Him all things consist!
Re: long range pistol video 926 yards [Re: johnwilliams] #89070 07/09/2011 3:47 PM
Ernie Offline
Distinguished Master
Distinguished Master
Good for you.
Not many have done that with a specialty handgun.

Ernie the Un-Tactical
Re: long range pistol video 926 yards [Re: Ernie] #89081 07/09/2011 5:14 PM
TCTex. Offline
Shootist
Shootist
Not many people have done that at all, much less with a Specialty Handgun...

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb
Benjamin Franklin
Re: long range pistol video 926 yards [Re: johnwilliams] #89083 07/09/2011 8:05 PM
gasixgunner Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
The scope I use has a Holland ART reticle with MOA marks. I zero it at 100 yards so at 50 yards it would shot 1/2" low. That is the beauty of the ART reticle.

Re: long range pistol video 926 yards [Re: gasixgunner] #89095 07/10/2011 4:59 AM
pab1 Offline
Distinguished Expert
Distinguished Expert
Wow! Great shot!

Experience is the best teacher, hunger good sauce.
Osborne Russell Journal of a Trapper

Re: long range pistol video 926 yards [Re: pab1] #89102 07/10/2011 2:05 PM
RUG1 Offline
enthusiast
enthusiast
Very sweet!

Freedom is a gift, paid for by blood. Given for all to receive.
Re: long range pistol video 926 yards [Re: RUG1] #89107 07/10/2011 2:44 PM
White7 Offline
stranger
stranger
No doubt thats a hell of a shot,and I certainly couldn't make it BUT his pistol to me looks more like a rifle with a pistol grip than a pistol

Re: long range pistol video 926 yards [Re: White7] #89108 07/10/2011 3:09 PM
KRal Offline
Shootist
Shootist
Awesome shot, congrats!

It takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger squeeze.
Re: long range pistol video 926 yards [Re: johnwilliams] #89119 07/10/2011 10:49 PM
sixshot Offline
old hand
old hand
I'm going to say its sad! Save the long range stuff for small game/pests. Shooting at big game at that distance is a stunt unless you had no other choice. To say that next year you'll try for one at 1000 yds, to me at least is hunting for the wrong reasons. I have decades of long range handgunning under my belt, I know the demands of the sport but it has no place in big game hunting. If the animal is wounded, OK, no other reason. Just my opinion. "gasixgunner" why no sixgun!

Dick

Re: long range pistol video 926 yards [Re: sixshot] #89137 07/11/2011 3:43 PM
gasixgunner Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Well not only has sixshot bad mouthed me here but on several other sites. Whoa what a man of character. He says its a stunt but if I didn't have it choice its OK. You claim to have decades of long rannge handgunning. At what distance does it become a stunt? You say that long range handgunning has no place in big game hunting, luckily we have pioneers like Larry Kelly (Big 5), JD Jones, Dr. Larry Rogers (Big 5 and Hippo) Mark Hampton( sheep hunter). I have met each one of these guys and shared the same camps with all except Larry. They are all outstanding gentlemen who I am honored to say I have known. There are many who would call taking the Big 5 with a handgun (no matter the distance) a stunt. I guess that puts me in pretty good company. Ernie Bishops son has taken big game at long range( way over 750 yards) and I love the smile on Ernies face when he is watching his son do it. The distance is a matter of the shooters equipment and ability. You state on another forum that your sons are long range handgunners and you are proud of their accomplishments, I guess it would be OK if I were related to you. As far as sixguns go, I own more sixguns than most own guns. I've killed more game than you can imagine from 10 yards to 926 yards. I was always taught to do your best and push yourself to the limits. Just because you don't have the skill and ability to do it, is no reason to blast me and anybody else that can. I can tell you though, that I have had way more positive comments, than the few bad ones I have received from you and a few others like you. Gregg Richter put out a great DVD of antelope hunting with TC's at some pretty long range. I am sure that Gregg and his son started at much closer ranges and continue to practice and get better.

Re: long range pistol video 926 yards [Re: gasixgunner] #89140 07/11/2011 4:06 PM
sixshot Offline
old hand
old hand
Well gasixgunner I congratulated you on your shot, its your reasoning that I "badmouthed" and I don't apologize for that. I did not say that my son's shot handguns at long range, they don't, they use rifles, but have only taken game at extended distance twice each & thats because they couldn't get closer. So....we are not related.
I doubt any of the gentlemen you attach yourself to would say that did it on purpose, most likely they did what they had to do, just guessing. Talking strictly big game here. I doubt anyone of them ever backed up to make a longer shot out of it. I have talked with JD a number of times over the years, had several articles in the Sixgunner back in the late 90's, also Dr. Rogers, don't know Mark Hampton but I've never heard anything but good about him or any of the others.
My gripe is the fact that you make it into a game, you've already stated next year it will be 1000-1200 yds, well, its legal so have at it. As for those who are in favor, they are intitled to their opinions, just as I am.
When I was into single shot handguns I did a great deal of long range shooting on varmints, I've also shot handgun competitions all over the country, at one time I was ranked #7 nationally in USPSA revolver class...but, we are not talking about my ability or yours to hit long range targets, this is about shooting & killing big game animals at extended distances.
Was that antelope the one & only one you shot at during your hunt? Not doubting your ability, just your reasoning.

Dick

Last edited by sixshot; 07/11/2011 4:37 PM.
Re: long range pistol video 926 yards [Re: sixshot] #89143 07/11/2011 7:36 PM
KYODE Offline
Shooting Expert
Shooting Expert
i really don't care what internet people do for recognition. i'm not interested or impressed personally. i figure i could do anything i wanted to bad enough. i do find myself being somewhat curious as to why one needs to back up n try it again. it doesn't make sense to me....but it doesn't have to. honestly it does make it look like a "look at me"...."look what i can do". just don't be fooled into thinking you are the only one that can/could. others just may not be interested in doing it. i'm sure there are 50yrd shots that have been just as difficult in cover etc.

everyone does enjoy different things n ideas. you can't demand that everyone agree with what you do or how you do it. i do what i want for fun, n have to answer to no one. i just assume others have similar feelings/ideas.

life is way too short to argue about silly things.

Kentucky….no place like home.
Re: long range pistol video 926 yards [Re: sixshot] #89144 07/11/2011 7:36 PM
gasixgunner Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
I tried to find a 1000 yard shot on this hunt but it didn't happen. I told my guide that I would only shot if we had calm wind. I imposed that on myself. You say its all about me hunting at extended distances, well you talk over on specialty pistol forum about taking a mulie at 400+ yards with a 250 savage improved Contender pistol with a 85gr. Nosler BT. At that distance that 85gr BT has about 900 ft lbs of energy, almost half of what my 7mmSAUM has at 925 yards. There is also a post about your son shooting a mulie at 800+ yards with his Cheytac, but I guess its OK for you guys to do it but a stunt when done by others.

Re: long range pistol video 926 yards [Re: gasixgunner] #89146 07/11/2011 7:53 PM
Recoil Offline
addict
addict
I can see where this is going. I don't mean to preach but the mood of this post is degrading and it could be removed soon. I am in the middle of the road on this one. To each his own. I feel that each person needs to respect the game shot at and above all they must take into consideration their limitations. Some people have no business taking a 100 yard shot.

Recoil

Re: long range pistol video 926 yards [Re: Recoil] #89147 07/11/2011 8:16 PM
sixshot Offline
old hand
old hand
Are you saying 900 ft lbs at 400 yds isn't enough but double that at 900+ is!! I was sitting in a clump of sagebrush & the buck was standing in a dirt field, I could not get closer & thats half of your distance.
In Idaho there is a weight limit on rifles, I think its 14 lbs, my son has built 2 of the 375 Chey-Tac's & he's very good with both. I don't condone those kinds of shots & wasn't there. I gave up the single shot handguns many years ago because the challenge was gone, at least for me.
Lets don't get too far away from your post, my son didn't post his shot, he wouldn't post something like that in a million years, I did. I think I ask if that was the one & only antelope you shot at on your trip.
I've shot side by side with world champions & watched them miss easy shots, they weren't shooting at a big game animal, so no harm, no foul.
This is a post that should't have been because there's no middle ground. I think we should delete all of those who don't approve & leave the others on here.

Dick

Last edited by sixshot; 07/11/2011 8:18 PM.
Re: long range pistol video 926 yards [Re: sixshot] #89151 07/11/2011 8:37 PM
gasixgunner Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
I only shot the one doe. Didn't have a buck tag, didn't even apply. I agree about removing whatever the moderators feel needs removing. I only posted to share with my friends and fellow handguns who have been begging me to post so they could share in my excitement and accomplishment. Sorry you don't agree.

Re: long range pistol video 926 yards [Re: gasixgunner] #89152 07/11/2011 9:26 PM
SChunter Offline
Shooting Expert
Shooting Expert
Alright boys...it looks like Robert's video has stirred up quite a controversy on several forums...

For the record, I wouldn't want to be downrange (at any range) of either one of you, regardless of what shortgun you were wielding. Robert is one of the best handgun shooters I have ever met...and Dick, you are one of the better handgun shooters I have ever read about. We all handgun hunt for different reasons - but one thread linking nearly all of us in common is the challenge. Dick, I've read where you transitioned from single shot to revolvers because the single shots became too easy. Robert transitioned to the longer range shooting for that same reason. You have said that to be proficient with revolvers it takes dedication and practice, and realistically, that makes shots that others would pass up, easy in your hands. I am in awe of the time and dedication that it takes Robert to be capable of making that shot (and confident of making it consistently), and it is no different than my appreciation of reading of your jump-shooting running Montana whitetails with an open-sighted revolver. Your individual experience gives you the confidence and ability to do what you do...

Realistically, both of you have committed yourselves to the pursuit of handgunning big game. And that allows you to routinely do what others claim is impossible, or unethical, or irresponsible. So enough with the infighting.

Re: long range pistol video 926 yards [Re: gasixgunner] #89162 07/12/2011 5:02 AM
Gregg Richter Offline
Distinguished Expert
Distinguished Expert
I have several irons in the fire here with this post:

As a Moderator: Keep the personal critisisms meant to hurt and exploit and the accusations from other websites, OUT. Use history from this website only, and keep to topic: THE LRPV 926 Y. Stay level headed and discuss according to personal experiences and opinions, at an adult level.

As for my name being thrown in: my video does show some longer range kills but none over 250 maybe 300 yards max. My video also addresses PRACTICE, shooting positions, shooter, gun and caliber ability, bullet drop and wind drift; as well as other factors in making a clean kill.

And personally, I do have mixed feelings and many may remember the post where I said "try stalking closer" and Ernie gave me the what for on long range shooting. BTW, where are you Ernie? We have since become friends and I stayed at his house in Wyoming and filmed a video and posted it on YouTube on his son Eric making a long range kill (326 yards as I remember) on an antelope; where I also addressed some of the ethics and other details involved, in the video. I also can see and understand multiple input from both sides.

Finally, as all of the above, I would like to see this post continue as a learning experience for all.

And give all the members the chance, if they so desire and have the mettle, to give their opinons and experiences.

Re: long range pistol video 926 yards [Re: Gregg Richter] #89169 07/12/2011 2:50 PM
wtroper Offline
old hand
old hand
In response to Gregg's post above, I have no dog in this fight. I have neither the equipment, the skill, or the desire (for either) to accomplish such a shot. However, I do have strong feelings about the ethics of hunting.

I began handgun hunting some 15+ yrs ago with a contender. After adding to my inventory, I, too, became bored with the single shots & moved to revolvers. I practiced a lot & became comfortable with them. I have made a couple of shots with them that some might consider difficult. But I was comfortable with the situation & made the shots. However, I am not an expert shot and make no claim to be. Many of you on this forum are much better than I am (or will ever be).

As I continue to age, my eyes are not as good as they were, my hands are not as steady, and I probably shoot less. I find myself moving back toward hunting with the single shots because of the added measure of power and trajectory that make a clean kill easier. For me it is important to be able to "hit them where I should." I have a very good friend that is an expert shot and holds many championships. He owns every conceivable type of handgun. When he hunts, it is almost always with a single shot.

I still love my revolvers & shoot them more than the single shots. However, most of the time I use them on my steel targets. I can stretch myself all I want to on them without the possibility of a bad hit. In no way am I suggesting that anyone should or should not use the gun with which they are competent and comfortable. I am only sharing my personal conclusions. Just my $.02.

It's more important where you hit 'em, than what you hit 'em with.
Re: long range pistol video 926 yards [Re: wtroper] #89171 07/12/2011 3:14 PM
Ernie Offline
Distinguished Master
Distinguished Master
I am at a church camp using my IPhone so I don't use it a lot. Time and slowness of typing being an issue. There will always be strong convictions on this issue, which will not be swayed either way in this thread. Respecting each other and honoring the spirit of Gary's forum is paramount. When time permits I will write more later.
E

Ernie the Un-Tactical
Re: long range pistol video 926 yards [Re: Ernie] #89186 07/13/2011 5:14 AM
Gregg Richter Offline
Distinguished Expert
Distinguished Expert
 Originally Posted By: Ernie
Respecting each other and honoring the spirit of Gary's forum is paramount. When time permits I will write more later.
E

Stay within the guidelines I posted and you should be fine. Interested in your opinions.

Thanks.

Gregg

Re: long range pistol video 926 yards [Re: Gregg Richter] #89222 07/14/2011 3:02 AM
Muddy Offline
enthusiast
enthusiast
Seems this one is on every forum I go to tonight. Staying withing Greg's guidelines would be good advice to follow on all of the others as well.

I agree that this was one whale of a shot. I admire anyone that has the ability to make one like that. However, think taking shots like this for the simple sake of seeing how far away we can hit a big game animal is wrong. The statements about trying to make a farther one is just something I don't condone nor do I understand. A shot at distances like these can go so wrong so fast, and it would have nothing at all to do with the shooter's ability or be within their control. Shooting big game animals comes with a very big responsibility. If an animal shot at 926 yards takes a step, that perfect shot is now a gut shot. No shooting ability can compensate for it if the animal moves.

I guess I just don't understand this "seeing how far away I can hit an animal" or how it ever got started.

Dan

Re: long range pistol video 926 yards [Re: gasixgunner] #89228 07/14/2011 11:35 AM
MePlat Offline
This actually involves human nature. You see it in children on up to the elderly. Wanting to be noticed.
We all have it concerning something in our lives.
It can't be fought. The battle cannot be won. This video depicts this very thing. I've done things to be noticed myself as have probably everyone on here. But this involves a living creature even though it is an animal. Why do it? A 926 yard shot on a smallish steel plate would have been demonstrative of the shooter great ability instead of involving a living creature.
What is the kill area of a Pronghorn? 6 inches. He could have used a steel plate. I am sure with the money he spent on his "handgun" he could have afforded one. If not maybe we can chip in and buy him one. As long as the steel plate isn't moving around he can use it for his farther shot next time.
Now the "handgun". To each his own. I would like to see a video of him shooting it offhand at even 50 yards. But you know what he won't do that.
I have some heavy Encores that will go close to 6 pounds but they can be fired offhand and I generally shoot them that way.
If you are reading this GASIXGUNNER post a video of you shooting your "handgun" at 50 yards offhand and show the results of it.
I won't hold my breath though.
I have not attacked the person as I still believe he is filled with the human nature problem we all have so I can't be too condemning as i have to look at myself too. Still I don't see why an inanimate target wouldn't have been as good.
Care to address that GASIXGUN?

Last edited by MePlat; 07/14/2011 11:36 AM.

Full Speed Ahead, Show No Mercy, and Never Look Back. Do You Think I Really Care?
Re: long range pistol video 926 yards [Re: MePlat] #89230 07/14/2011 11:59 AM
gasixgunner Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
What is the deal about shooting offhand? I never claimed to shot offhand. All my specialty pistol shooting is done off a backpack in the prone position. If you don't like what I did, don't look at the video. For that matter maybe the moderators here will take the bragging board section off. Dude you need to get a life. As far as the steel plate goes, please send me one as I can't afford one as I have sppent all my money on guns.
\:\)

Re: long range pistol video 926 yards [Re: gasixgunner] #89232 07/14/2011 12:29 PM
MePlat Offline
GASIXGUNNER:

First off what are you so irate? I never attacked you just threw in some interesting ideas like a steel plate. If you nick it no big deal.
In fact I said I understand why you did the shot and posted the video. Human nature of wanting to be noticed. Plain and simple.
You need to calm down. Attack the ones that attacked you I didn't. You knew what would happen when you posted the video. You can't be that backward. That type of being noticed you don't like.
Was the questions bout a steel plate out of line? If so explain it to me. I bet even our Moderator and others would love to read that answer.
Now as to offhand shooting you did say it was a "handgun" right? Or is it a specialty bench rest handgun? Not a true handgun because one can fire a rifle offhand but it is still a rifle.Just questions to get you to think on when you post that next video when you bust another pronghorn at super long range.
Now that you know what will happen you will be prepared for it the next time. I know I would be.
Now where have I said anything negative about you? Just questions and observations

Last edited by MePlat; 07/14/2011 12:42 PM.

Full Speed Ahead, Show No Mercy, and Never Look Back. Do You Think I Really Care?
Re: long range pistol video 926 yards [Re: MePlat] #89244 07/15/2011 3:17 AM
wvhitman Offline
old hand
old hand
Ga Sixgunner is a good friend of mine. He shoots great off a rest or offhand. He did a groundhog beside me in April at 50 yards with only it's head showing. Dead centered it with a .500 Wyoming. Did another 'hog at 501 with a 6.5/.284 XP. I respect a man that knows his limitations.

Re: long range pistol video 926 yards [Re: sixshot] #89259 07/15/2011 4:12 PM
Ravenman Offline
journeyman
journeyman
 Originally Posted By: sixshot
I'm going to say its sad! Save the long range stuff for small game/pests. Shooting at big game at that distance is a stunt unless you had no other choice. To say that next year you'll try for one at 1000 yds, to me at least is hunting for the wrong reasons. I have decades of long range handgunning under my belt, I know the demands of the sport but it has no place in big game hunting. If the animal is wounded, OK, no other reason. Just my opinion. "gasixgunner" why no sixgun!

Dick

Exactly my thinking too. Could not say it any better. I have done some long range target shooting with a rifle and it's not that easy either. Too many variables to fight with. A hit is great. A miss is just a hole in the paper target. But a "small" miss on an animal is sad and a great pain for this poor creature. To hunt the big five with a handgun is a total different task. A trained handgunner with the right gun and cartridge can do it, as all the great stories of different icon handgunners prove. But long range hunting (over 300yards) is very difficult and should not be pushed. As Dirty Harry once told us; a good man knows his limitations.

Re: long range pistol video 926 yards [Re: Ravenman] #89277 07/16/2011 3:01 AM
Franchise Offline
Distinguished Expert
Distinguished Expert
I have seen the video and think that gasixgunner made one hell of a shot. I don't care if anybody likes it or not. I feel the response to this forum is soooo out of hand. I can't make a shot like that and I will never try. Heck, here in NC my longest shot where I hunt is under 100 yards, but everyone may want to try to back off of their soap box. All the concern about the pain of the animal trips me out - did everyone see how fast the doe died. No pain and suffering. This is no different than traditional bow hunters vs. those that hunt w/ compound bows, or dog hunters vs. still hunters. If you don't like hunting at long distances then don't, it's really simple. I don't, not because I think it's wrong, but because I'm not good enough of a shot. I think this is like people that complain about what is on the radio or TV, if you don't like it turn it. If you don't like this type of hunting then don't it. NO need to bash this man. If you think that he is bragging so what, every picture on the bragging board is bragging, that is what it is there for. Now debate / argue over something else, this is old news now.

The Eyes are Useless, When The Mind Is Blind
Re: long range pistol video 926 yards [Re: Franchise] #89278 07/16/2011 3:38 AM
Whitworth Offline
Shootist
Shootist
 Originally Posted By: Franchise
I have seen the video and think that gasixgunner made one hell of a shot. I don't care if anybody likes it or not. I feel the response to this forum is soooo out of hand. I can't make a shot like that and I will never try. Heck, here in NC my longest shot where I hunt is under 100 yards, but everyone may want to try to back off of their soap box. All the concern about the pain of the animal trips me out - did everyone see how fast the doe died. No pain and suffering. This is no different than traditional bow hunters vs. those that hunt w/ compound bows, or dog hunters vs. still hunters. If you don't like hunting at long distances then don't, it's really simple. I don't, not because I think it's wrong, but because I'm not good enough of a shot. I think this is like people that complain about what is on the radio or TV, if you don't like it turn it. If you don't like this type of hunting then don't it. NO need to bash this man. If you think that he is bragging so what, every picture on the bragging board is bragging, that is what it is there for. Now debate / argue over something else, this is old news now.

Well said! All too often I think folks like to impose their own limitations on others.

Max Prasac

Semper Fidelis

BIG IRON: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6aXjMH5C30

Gun Digest TV's Modern Shooter: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGo-KMpXPpA&t=7s

Re: long range pistol video 926 yards [Re: Whitworth] #89283 07/16/2011 6:06 AM
punkinslinger Offline
enthusiast
enthusiast

We need to remember what our mothers taught us, " If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing ".

That was a nice shot!

The good Lord gives us "Life" a "Window Of Opportunity" what we do with this opportunity, defines who we are and what we become.
Re: long range pistol video 926 yards [Re: Franchise] #89290 07/16/2011 4:14 PM
Gregg Richter Offline
Distinguished Expert
Distinguished Expert
 Originally Posted By: Franchise
I feel the response to this forum is soooo out of hand. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Now debate / argue over something else, this is old news now.

Franchise, I do not think it has gotten "soooo out of hand," as you say. I think there are still decent opinions being put forth by our members; that is what these forums are for, as long as they don't outright critisize personally; I am watching as are the other moderators.

As far as "old news," What ISN'T Old News with most of these topics!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Chance Weldon, Gary, Gregg Richter 

Newest Members
Redhawk41, Striker243, Sxviper, RobbieD, IRONMAN
9668 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
karl 1
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 39 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod