Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Most stressfull animal encounters? [Re: dogsbreath] #102803 02/11/2012 12:24 AM
lagbolt44 Offline
addict
addict
I was ten yrs old exploring the fields and forest behind my ho us e in maine. A large pinetree on the edge of the field, always a good place to explore.There was an old car under there like you see in old gangster movies. I came up to it an awful smell came over me. I took a few steps closer and saw apartially eaten fawn in the car! Just then I heard a terrifying scream,a bobcar was staring down @ me from 5ft. away! I backed off after the longest staredown of my short life,and made sure I gave that old car a wide berth from then on even though I never saw that cat again! Every time I'm in the woods I think of that cat!

The 9 most terrifing words in the english language: "I'm from the government and I'm here to help"-Ronald Reagan
Re: Most stressfull animal encounters? [Re: lagbolt44] #102805 02/11/2012 12:47 AM
Whitworth Offline
Shootist
Shootist
 Originally Posted By: lagbolt44
I was ten yrs old exploring the fields and forest behind my ho us e in maine. A large pinetree on the edge of the field, always a good place to explore.There was an old car under there like you see in old gangster movies. I came up to it an awful smell came over me. I took a few steps closer and saw apartially eaten fawn in the car! Just then I heard a terrifying scream,a bobcar was staring down @ me from 5ft. away! I backed off after the longest staredown of my short life,and made sure I gave that old car a wide berth from then on even though I never saw that cat again! Every time I'm in the woods I think of that cat!

Haha! Great story!

Max Prasac

Semper Fidelis

BIG IRON: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6aXjMH5C30

Gun Digest TV's Modern Shooter: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGo-KMpXPpA&t=7s

Re: Most stressfull animal encounters? [Re: Whitworth] #102815 02/11/2012 3:14 AM
SBHunter81 Offline
addict
addict
That is classic, I called in a bobcat once while turkey hunting...although I wasn't scared courtesy of the 12 gauge pointed in his direction.

The God who gave us such a beautiful land, wonderful game, and the sport of hunting is worth knowing.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Chance Weldon, Gary, Gregg Richter 

Newest Members
Redhawk41, Striker243, Sxviper, RobbieD, IRONMAN
9668 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
karl 1
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 104 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod