Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Incredable customer service #7923 03/08/2005 2:49 AM
coltfan Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
A while back I read somewhere that Coca-Cola did some customer service research and found that if a person was pleased with your service or product they were likely to tell only one other person about that service or product, but if that same person was displeased with your service or product they were likely to tell 7 other people. Well this is my attempt to prove their research wrong. About a year ago my son bought the Hornady Lock and Load A/P (progressive) reloading press. We have both used this press quite extensively over that year, and I must admit to being quite pleased with this press. The other night I was doing some reloading when the press seemed to bind up. Upon closer examination I found that the primer slide had cracked and this crack caused two other parts to bend out of shape. I initially figured that I would have to pay for the replacement of the two bent parts, and guessed that Hornady would want the cracked slide back before they sent a replacement. I was absolutely shocked when the customer service person said I did not need to send any of the damaged parts back. I was also amazed by the fact that in less than 72 hours, I had the replacement parts in my hand. (If I recall correctly Hornady is in Nebraska, and I'm here in PA.) This family gives Hornady customer service and their Lock and Load A/P two thumbs up.

Re: Incredable customer service [Re: coltfan] #7924 03/08/2005 10:47 PM
SCOTTx88 Offline
enthusiast
enthusiast
Thats always good to hear.Gotta love companies like that.

“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” Karl Marx/BHO

Moderated by  Chance Weldon, Gary, Gregg Richter 

Newest Members
Redhawk41, Striker243, Sxviper, RobbieD, IRONMAN
9668 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 114 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod