Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Handgunning Mule Deer & Pronghorn Antelope Video #114961 08/03/2012 10:27 PM
linebaugh Offline OP
addict
OP Offline
addict
I just got done watching Handgunning Mule Deer & Pronghorn Antelope, all I can say is GREAT video Gregg. I really enjoyed the hunts!!!! Not only was the video filled with alot of great hunts. Not to mention true clean kills, and it also covered the history of handgun hunting. Great job on this video Gregg!!!!

//Psalms 42:1//
Re: Handgunning Mule Deer& Pronghorn Antelope Vieo [Re: linebaugh] #114976 08/04/2012 3:22 AM
Gregg Richter Offline
Distinguished Expert
Distinguished Expert
Thank you very much, sir. I am glad to hear you enjoyed it!

Re: Handgunning Mule Deer& Pronghorn Antelope Vieo [Re: Gregg Richter] #114982 08/04/2012 1:22 PM
linebaugh Offline OP
addict
OP Offline
addict
I truely did enjoy it. I think that a hats off to you sir is much diserved for what you have done for our sport. The footwork you've done to allow all of us to be able to hunt with a handgun in the great Colorado, is a true example of dedication to us all.
I also don't think this was just a run-of-the-mill kinda video. I think alot of heart was put into it. I enjoyed the part that these were actual hunts, not "Trophy hunts behind High Fences". I'm pretty sure if the viewer's of all these national hunting programs knew how alot of their hunt really played out, not so many would be willing to watch them.
I only have one question Gregg, why on earth would you shoot a 500 without finding something softer to rest your hand on? OUCH, brother that had to really smart, lol...
Like I said before, Great video Gregg. I truely did enjoy it!!!

//Psalms 42:1//
Re: Handgunning Mule Deer & Pronghorn Antelope Video [Re: linebaugh] #115034 08/05/2012 2:05 AM
Gregg Richter Offline
Distinguished Expert
Distinguished Expert
You know, linebaugh, that is a good question; and even better when you realize that I RE-ENACTED the shooting scene; meaning I had to do it twice!

LOL at myself!!!

You know, sir, I have been in many a hunting situation, where due to some error or misjudgement on my part or animal action or reaction different than what was anticipated; or etc. etc., where "the chips were down but it was time for me to act or react," where things did not go perfectly as I would have wanted; yet in the long run it did work out for the most part.

Heck! That explains my whole life in general!!!

LOL!

Gregg

PS: As I remember, I had dragged a backpack along with me but at the last moment I had to crawl forward and sideways a dozen feet and said to heck with the backpack; too much more exposure: just git 'er done. Bad decision? Probably. Did it work out ok in the long run? Luckily, yes.

Save for TRUE wear and tear.

LOL!

Moderated by  Chance Weldon, Gary, Gregg Richter 

Newest Members
Redhawk41, Striker243, Sxviper, RobbieD, IRONMAN
9668 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 108 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod