Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Long Range Western Shoot - maybe? #8384 04/12/2005 3:00 PM
huntkng Offline OP
addict
OP Offline
addict
I keep reading about all the fun the Eastern guys and girls are having with thier long range handgun shoots. I have access to a 500 yd (meter?) rifle silhouette range and a 1000 yard range complete with butts is being built now at my range. I sit on the board as an officer so access is not a problem. I'd be willing to host a West Coast Long Range Handgun Shoot next spring, 2006. Is anyone interested in coming to central Oregon (Bend)?

Our range hosts a variety of regional and national shoots so it can handle as many bodies as we want to put on it. Central Oregon is a sportsman paradise with hunting, fishing, Mt. biking, camping, hiking... If you make a vacation out of it your family would have lots of things to do besides watching you shoot.

Anyone interested?

Bill in OR

Re: Long Range Western Shoot - maybe? [Re: huntkng] #8385 04/12/2005 3:52 PM
fanner50 Offline
journeyman
journeyman
You can count on me and possibly one other. I live in Libby Mt. It would be a nice drive and great fun too.

Re: Long Range Western Shoot - maybe? [Re: huntkng] #8386 04/12/2005 4:37 PM
Bullelk Hunter Offline
veteran
veteran
Guys, keep it simple and light with no preconcieved notions or expectations and you will have the time of your life! If you guys are anyhting like the group we just shot with, you will turn it into an annual event! We didn't even get to talk about our hunts and exploits yet! Meeting everyone, seeing and having the opportunity to play with some very different calibers was really neat. I even got to see a 257 Roberts go at it, and that caliber was dead since 1969!! Good luck with it, and go for it! Gerry

BullElk Hunter (Gerry)HHI #2933
And I heard the voice of the Lord saying, whom shall I send and who will go for us? And I said: Here am I, send me!(Is. 6:8)

Moderated by  Chance Weldon, Gary, Gregg Richter 

Newest Members
Redhawk41, Striker243, Sxviper, RobbieD, IRONMAN
9668 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
karl 1
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 103 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod