Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
2nd ammendment. Please read!!!! #130996 03/31/2013 9:53 PM
Lucien Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi all,

I have been reading on the internet (I am not sure this is the best place for this but it should be on the home screen as far as importance) all of the things happening in the country of Washington DC where the laws do not apply to those that work there. There are a list of gun makers and ammo makers that are banning sales to law enforcement and government agencies due to their unfair laws that strip us of our rights. The list is available through a simple google search.
Please email, call or write to the big makers out there like Ruger, Smith and Wesson etc to do the same. Take away the guns from the police that we are not allowed to own in certain states etc. If enough people let them know how we think then maybe we can sway them like Olympic arms and Barret that has stopped all sales. Gun dealers do the same. I am in a hurry so I appologize for too few details here. PM me if you like but I have emailed every senator that I can already. But I am only one guy. There are quite a few of you all one here. You can all pitch in and help tow the line. If you are already doing all that you can I, my sons and everyone else who values our rights salutes you. If you are one of those that haven't done anything... please get up off your arse! This website in the future could be nothing more than a memory if not!

Best,
Sean

Sean R. Kerr
Re: 2nd ammendment. Please read!!!! [Re: Lucien] #130997 03/31/2013 10:24 PM
linebaugh Offline
addict
addict
Sean,
Been doing the same thing my friend, hopefully we have enough guys doing the same. I hope there isn't a bunch of guys just rolling over and playing dead, I THINK TOO MANY HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR TOO LONG ALREADY!!!

//Psalms 42:1//
Re: 2nd ammendment. Please read!!!! [Re: linebaugh] #131000 03/31/2013 10:57 PM
Lucien Offline OP
OP Offline
Linebaugh that's great! You would amazed at how many do nothing and let others defend for them. People need to call the big gun makers and pressure them not to sell to law enforcement in communist states. Threaten them if necessary with no longer purchasing their products and telling all of their friends not to as well. I have contacted senators in other states by phone and email. Emailed and called mine. They will take everything if we let them. Things are not looking good with the powers that Obama has given himself and we have to make the people we elected to do more than campaign and collect a paycheck for nothing. This a grave threat and if they get what they want all other rights will follow since if one is not valid all others aren't either. Reup your NRA membership at the very least people. It's the least you can do if you are a member here and own a firearm!

Sean R. Kerr
Re: 2nd ammendment. Please read!!!! [Re: linebaugh] #131001 03/31/2013 11:09 PM
racksmasher Offline
old hand
old hand
It"s time for the people who think that this stuff is going to go away to pull their heads out of the sand.

Re: 2nd ammendment. Please read!!!! [Re: racksmasher] #131003 03/31/2013 11:42 PM
Lucien Offline OP
OP Offline
It is time. And time is something we don't have the luxury of.

Sean R. Kerr
Re: 2nd ammendment. Please read!!!! [Re: Lucien] #131015 04/01/2013 2:24 PM
Raptortrapper Offline
Shooting Master
Shooting Master
I've been writing AND calling. I always get the same response, but I still keep doing it. I have several guys that work in the field for me that are now doing the same.

NEVER GIVE UP!!!!

A lot of people are like a slinky: Not much fun till you push them down the stairs!

Lifetime Member of the NRA! Wish I'd a done it sooner.
Re: 2nd ammendment. Please read!!!! [Re: Raptortrapper] #131025 04/01/2013 7:25 PM
Lucien Offline OP
OP Offline
what reports have you been getting raptortrapper? And no, never give up.

Sean R. Kerr
Re: 2nd ammendment. Please read!!!! [Re: Lucien] #131026 04/01/2013 7:40 PM
Lucien Offline OP
OP Offline
What I do find interesting and a bit disturbing is that there have not been that many responses to this thread and not all that many reading it. Some but not many. I think that is a bit frightening. Maybe I am overreacting just a bit??? Not that its a great/fun and interesting thread but it is one that is important and requires action of some sort by all of us. I can only say thanks to those that have read it and thank you to those that have responded to it. Not picking on anyone here its just that important for all of us to kick the tires and light the fires at the risk on being corny. Okay, that's all I got on that matter! I care about all of us on here and everyone everywhere that wants to keep our constitutional rights and there are other laws that Obama has signed into office in the dead of night that if you don't know about them will make this gun control debate seem like a sunny day in Disneyland. Research HS 645.

Sean R. Kerr
Re: 2nd ammendment. Please read!!!! [Re: Lucien] #131027 04/01/2013 7:42 PM
Raptortrapper Offline
Shooting Master
Shooting Master
I get the same BS response about how "we have to find compromise" and "we have to do what is best for our children". Its a mass letter or email that is very vague. It says they are "glad I contacted them" and that they will "keep my views in mind" as they vote on gun control issues. Doesn't matter who I contact, its always the same worthless letter. But I keep buggin them anyway.

My representative in District 8 is a STRONG pro gun guy and votes that way all the time. Our main problem here in Colorado is Gov. Hickenlooper and his idiots around Denver, Boulder, Pueblo, and Aurora.

Several thousand pro gun people showed up at the capital the day HickenPOOPer was to sign the anti gun bills here in Colorado. Only about 20 anti gun people showed up. He signed the damn bills anyway. This is even after he claimed to be a pro gun guy years ago.

Those F'n liberals don't care what the general consensus is, or what the people want. They just cram their agenda through. That A$$hole has it coming in 2 years when he's up for re-election. I hope nobody forgets this stuff, and I hope history repeats itself. In 1994, anyone that voted for the gun ban got voted out in their next election. I personally want to be at the Capital here in Denver when Hickenbackstabber finishes his last day. I'll tell him square to his face what I think of him.

A lot of people are like a slinky: Not much fun till you push them down the stairs!

Re: 2nd ammendment. Please read!!!! [Re: Raptortrapper] #131031 04/01/2013 9:59 PM
Lucien Offline OP
OP Offline
I too Raptortrpper have had the same BS. I am starting with Ruger tomorrow for my list of complaints as far as them selling their guns to law enforcement wherever they are. The couple bucks that they make from the guys on blue (and I was one) is tiny compared to what the civilian market makes for them. MONEY is what drives all of these guys so hit them where it hurts them, their wallet.

As for your rep... what a turd. I would blast him and make him feel like the crud that he is. That's terrible. There is a hidden agenda here in the US that is being led by the political and corporate powers. They are the ones that are pushing this and your votes and thoughts I am beginning to think doesn't really matter. Its really sad and awful. We need to keep screaming and be heard. We are not monsters because we like guns we value our rights and every day the people of this country trade those rights away like cards for the illusion of safety. Only you can keep your family safe and we may have to eventually try to keep our families safe from the powers that be.

Just the other day a triangle oatmeal bar was tossed at another kids head during lunch in school (not sure where this was so forgive me... might not even have been here in the US for all I know) and they were outlawed in the school as too dangerous. Rectangle were ones are still allowed though. People... society... is going off the deep end! What is wrong with people? My son was sent home (he's 10) because he nibbled a piece of cheese to look like a gun.

My rant is over. Wipe the froth from my mouth now...

Sean R. Kerr
Re: 2nd ammendment. Please read!!!! [Re: Lucien] #131032 04/01/2013 10:11 PM
cfish2 Offline
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Lucien, don't be alarmed at the lack of response. Remember its a holiday weekend/ week and many folks here may be on vacation with their families. Your not alone, there are more of us then you think or they think. We all need to pull together in 2016 what ever our ideologies may be. If we can hold the line and quite possibly gain control of the senate we will have a fighting chance to send this anti American person who is occupying our house out the door with a swift kick in the pants along with his henchmen and women who have desecrated our constitution. And those individuals exist on both sides of the isle. Time to take our country back and put in the hands of the rightful people. Ya, US, WE the people. The ones whom they work for and have forgotten that little cliche and FACT.

Life Member NAHC
HHI Member #7149
NRA Member
Re: 2nd ammendment. Please read!!!! [Re: Lucien] #131033 04/01/2013 10:13 PM
wtroper Offline
old hand
old hand
Lucien,

If you have not, check out the recent post in the News & Political forum here dealing with the 2nd. It is a very lengthy read, but worth it IMHO.

It's more important where you hit 'em, than what you hit 'em with.
Re: 2nd ammendment. Please read!!!! [Re: Lucien] #131040 04/02/2013 2:52 AM
wapitirod Offline
Shootist
Shootist
 Originally Posted By: Lucien
What I do find interesting and a bit disturbing is that there have not been that many responses to this thread and not all that many reading it. Some but not many. I think that is a bit frightening. Maybe I am overreacting just a bit??? Not that its a great/fun and interesting thread but it is one that is important and requires action of some sort by all of us. I can only say thanks to those that have read it and thank you to those that have responded to it. Not picking on anyone here its just that important for all of us to kick the tires and light the fires at the risk on being corny. Okay, that's all I got on that matter! I care about all of us on here and everyone everywhere that wants to keep our constitutional rights and there are other laws that Obama has signed into office in the dead of night that if you don't know about them will make this gun control debate seem like a sunny day in Disneyland. Research HS 645.

that has been an issue on this site for ever. Gary had to create a seperate "political and gun news" forum because there were a bunch of whiners that didn't want to read this type of stuff. If you look at the political forum where this stuff is normally posted there are very few guys that regulary visit that forum.

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. John Wayne-The Shootist

Re: 2nd ammendment. Please read!!!! [Re: wapitirod] #131044 04/02/2013 3:30 AM
tradmark Offline
Shooting Expert
Shooting Expert
I dont post cuz i dont have anything to say. I live in texas and most of the people across socioeconomic lines and racial lines are bracing for a battle. Im right there with ua guys on the political forum. Ny much to say oter than whats said and im ready to roll when need be

Re: 2nd ammendment. Please read!!!! [Re: tradmark] #131049 04/02/2013 11:09 AM
Whitworth Offline
Shootist
Shootist
I work in the industry and am overloaded with this stuff. If I don't respond it doesn't mean that I don't read what the good folks here post.

Max Prasac

Semper Fidelis

BIG IRON: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6aXjMH5C30

Gun Digest TV's Modern Shooter: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGo-KMpXPpA&t=7s

Re: 2nd ammendment. Please read!!!! [Re: Whitworth] #131051 04/02/2013 11:50 AM
Lucien Offline OP
OP Offline
I'm not picking on you guys i appreciate everyone here, I'm just glad to see and hear people responding even if live and breathe it every day. It might give new people to the site a kick in the pants to get involved if it is a really hot topic with running dialogue. That's at least how my mind works. Which I am indeed trying to impose my thoughts on you guys and for that I partially apologize! But only partially!
I've got the people that I know to join the NRA even if they were never members before. So thanks to all of you for posting and doing all you can to help us keep our constitution at least somewhat intact!

Sean R. Kerr
Re: 2nd ammendment. Please read!!!! [Re: Lucien] #131054 04/02/2013 1:36 PM
tradmark Offline
Shooting Expert
Shooting Expert
I will state straight up its sad some people would take offense to a political post to where we needed a seperate forum. Ive seen that alot at archery sights where theres somehow a gung ho hunter and shooter and whats this? Hes a dem. ?!?!?!?!?

Re: 2nd ammendment. Please read!!!! [Re: Lucien] #131055 04/02/2013 1:36 PM
Raptortrapper Offline
Shooting Master
Shooting Master
I would like to think that most of us on here are NRA members, but I'm afraid that probably isn't the case.

I read the political forum. I read ALL the forums. I don't know how a person could call themselves a "well educated" person if they don't look at all the information available. Plus it is to easy for things to slip by if ya don't stay on top of it.

Just my .02

Re: 2nd ammendment. Please read!!!! [Re: Raptortrapper] #131063 04/02/2013 8:18 PM
Lucien Offline OP
OP Offline
A seperate forum? Holy crap. Well I hope I haven't offended anyone by putting this on here. I think that the UN gun ban vote is up today for consideration. The rest of the world telling us what we can own despite the fact that its our country. Interesting. And I am sure that many are not members.

Sean R. Kerr

Moderated by  Chance Weldon, Gary, Gregg Richter 

Newest Members
Redhawk41, Striker243, Sxviper, RobbieD, IRONMAN
9668 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
karl 1
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 100 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod