Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Kei river hunting safaris #143940 04/13/2014 4:24 PM
Ellis Offline OP
OP Offline
I am looking at my first plains game handgun hunt with these guys through Wade derby at Crosshair consultants. I know some of you guys have been there so any tips,advice,stories,or pics would be appreciated. Talk me into it!

Re: Kei river hunting safaris [Re: Ellis] #143944 04/13/2014 7:57 PM
Mark Hampton Offline
old hand
old hand
Ellis, I believe Darrell H and WV Hitman, perhaps others have hunted with this outfitter. While I haven't personally hunted with Kei River I know their reputation is solid. Ditto with Wade Derby of Cross Hair Consulting who has arranged several of my hunts. Best of luck on your adventure.

Re: Kei river hunting safaris [Re: Mark Hampton] #143951 04/14/2014 12:19 AM
wvhitman Offline
old hand
old hand
I've had 7 trips to Africa. The last 2 were with Andrew Renton(kei River). He is far above all my other hunts for quality of game, costs, amount of game, access to animals. He is a true gentleman. He will cater to your desires and physical abilities. Get the jist? I recommend him 200%. My next trip to Africa will be with Andrew Renton.
He also has the bonus of being hooked up with a PH in Limpopo that has access to any dangerous game Andrew can't get. I took my hippo and croc with this guy. He's as good as Andrew.
PM me if you want specific info. I can talk hours about them.

Re: Kei river hunting safaris [Re: wvhitman] #143984 04/14/2014 11:07 PM
Darrell H Offline
veteran
veteran
Hi Ellis,

I went on my first trip to Africa last year with Andrew and had a great time. Andrew is a great outfitter/PH and runs a quality operation. Wade was also a tremendous resource for someone like me who had never been to Africa before and all of my travel and arrangements went smoothly. I have some photos posted in an album on the bragging board. I also wrote a hunt report here.

Let me know if I can help. Best of luck on your first trip to Africa!

Moderated by  Chance Weldon, Gary, Gregg Richter 

Newest Members
Redhawk41, Striker243, Sxviper, RobbieD, IRONMAN
9668 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 138 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod