Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Thanks to gary #10907 11/03/2005 1:11 PM
SSC Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Just wanted to drop a post to give a some what public thank you to Gary for this website and awesome magazine. I have visited many websites and read many hunting magazines in my life, but never have I look as foward to logging on evey day and reading the newest post.The handgun hunting bug just bit hard this year,some in part due to this website and the members on it and for that Im also thankful.I haven't had to post much because all my questions are usually answered.Gary is truly holding to his mission statement. Hope this goes on forever!!!

Re: Thanks to gary [Re: SSC] #10908 11/03/2005 1:33 PM
KYODE Offline
Shooting Expert
Shooting Expert
ditto

post more often n ask questions anyway.......i like givin my opinion.

what firearm ya huntin with?.....what area of the country, n what game?

i hunt whitetail here.....with an ocassional coyote or squirrel outing thrown in. the rest of the time i like to shoot n reload for my contender n encore handguns, ruger redhawk revolver, and 22/45 auto(22lr/no reload for ).

Kentucky….no place like home.
Re: Thanks to gary [Re: KYODE] #10909 11/03/2005 2:13 PM
SSC Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hey Kyode

I hunt mostly Whitetail here in Georgia. My handgun of choice is a Ruger SRH in 44 mag for deer of course have a few other hand guns autos and revolvers. Belive it or not my Favorite plinking gun is an old Iver johnson 22lr supershot 9.Shes not much to look at but a very true shooter. Thought about trying it out on some squirrels after deer season ends.Ive hunted all my life primarily bow hunted for deer the last 10 years or so but fell in love with the big boom!! of my 44 this year havent picked up the bow much since then. Still working on my first handgun harvest but good things will come in their on due time.

Re: Thanks to gary [Re: SSC] #10910 11/03/2005 6:39 PM
KYODE Offline
Shooting Expert
Shooting Expert
yep............i used to bow hunt, rifle hunt, and even black powder hunt for whitetail. nowadays.......i'd just as soon shoot all the deer i want with a handgun it has the added challenge of a bow............but the ability to ACTUALLY kill sumthin, like a rifle. LOL

keep at it......n you'll love shootin one with the peeestol.

Kentucky….no place like home.

Moderated by  Chance Weldon, Gary, Gregg Richter 

Newest Members
Redhawk41, Striker243, Sxviper, RobbieD, IRONMAN
9668 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 122 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod