Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
WEB SITE PURCHASE STATUS #191906 04/14/2018 6:53 AM
Gregg Richter Offline OP
Distinguished Expert
OP Offline
Distinguished Expert
The response from the members here has been awesome: 12 checks so far!

Each one of you that has sent one is going to receive a special pen compliments of my outfitting business: Little Gun Outfitters.

I like stirring the potion up a bit so here is this: Every NEW poster that sends a donation of $100 will receive a special multi-tool, again compliments of LGO. This one has an LED light on it.

Again, you must be a new poster with 5 or less posts; better yet how about some of you lurkers joining up and sending in a donation!

For you regular posters that donate you will continue to receive a pen and all of you that donate will be entered into a drawing to win a combo knife-saw-flashlight pack. The deadline is May 31 to send in your donation.

Re: WEB SITE PURCHASE STATUS [Re: Gregg Richter] #191914 04/14/2018 2:46 PM
KRal Offline
Shootist
Shootist
 Originally Posted By: Gregg Richter

Each one of you that has sent one is going to receive a special pen compliments of my outfitting business: Little Gun Outfitters.

I like stirring the potion up a bit so here is this: Every NEW poster that sends a donation of $100 will receive a special multi-tool, again compliments of LGO. This one has an LED light on it.

Again, you must be a new poster with 5 or less posts; better yet how about some of you lurkers joining up and sending in a donation!

For you regular posters that donate you will continue to receive a pen and all of you that donate will be entered into a drawing to win a combo knife-saw-flashlight pack. The deadline is May 31 to send in your donation.

Gregg, in an effort to to enhance the preservation of this site, I will donate a knife build in a separate drawing from yours. You have all the checks and information, so I'll let you handle the drawing.

Thanks to Gary for starting this site and thanks to you and Chance for keeping it going.

It takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger squeeze.
Re: WEB SITE PURCHASE STATUS [Re: KRal] #191924 04/15/2018 12:09 AM
ruger4570 Offline
addict
addict
Awesome

Re: WEB SITE PURCHASE STATUS [Re: KRal] #191999 04/17/2018 5:59 PM
reflex264 Offline
Gun Slinger
Gun Slinger
 Originally Posted By: KRal

Gregg, in an effort to to enhance the preservation of this site, I will donate a knife build in a separate drawing from yours. You have all the checks and information, so I'll let you handle the drawing.

Thanks to Gary for starting this site and thanks to you and Chance for keeping it going.

Great ideal Kim!

"A quiet hit in the right place is better than a loud miss in the wrong place followed by 10 more shots on the run"

I was a handgun hunter, when handgun wasn't cool.....
Re: WEB SITE PURCHASE STATUS [Re: reflex264] #192013 04/18/2018 3:46 PM
Gregg Richter Offline OP
Distinguished Expert
OP Offline
Distinguished Expert
Awesome, Kim! Thanks on behalf of all the "donating" folks."

A few months ago, I ordered two knives from Kim and they are now up for builds; can't wait to get them and post pics; one is of my own design and one is his "slim hunter."

\:\)

Re: WEB SITE PURCHASE STATUS [Re: Gregg Richter] #192019 04/18/2018 5:51 PM
KRal Offline
Shootist
Shootist
Awesome, Kim! Thanks on behalf of all the "donating" folks."

A few months ago, I ordered two knives from Kim and they are now up for builds; can't wait to get them and post pics; one is of my own design and one is his "slim hunter."

\:\)

I'll send you a pic of the Slim Hunter this evening; just finished it last night.

Update....check email for pics.

Last edited by KRal; 04/18/2018 10:11 PM.

It takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger squeeze.
Re: WEB SITE PURCHASE STATUS [Re: KRal] #192032 04/20/2018 2:38 PM
Gregg Richter Offline OP
Distinguished Expert
OP Offline
Distinguished Expert
Thanks Kim...I sent the final check!

Gregg

Moderated by  Chance Weldon, Gary, Gregg Richter 

Newest Members
Redhawk41, Striker243, Sxviper, RobbieD, IRONMAN
9668 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 58 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod