Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Dan B really sux's........... #12719 01/22/2006 2:30 AM
KYODE Offline OP
Shooting Expert
OP Offline
Shooting Expert
when it comes to meetin up with me for our ky. deer hunt ............but by george dan is second to no one when it comes to writing articles that i like reading.
dan...great job in handgun hunter magazine......again.

excellent magazine all around....congrats gary.

one other note of interest........larry weishun took his elk with a 165gr nosler bt in the 06 encore.

Kentucky….no place like home.
Re: Dan B really sux's........... [Re: KYODE] #12720 01/22/2006 5:08 AM
Dan B. Offline
Distinguished Expert
Distinguished Expert
Wow...I thought I was about to get blasted!! While the page was loading I was trying to think what I would have done to make someone mad!! Yikes!!

Glad you enjoyed the read. I've got something neat coming up for the next issue.

Re: Dan B really sux's........... [Re: Dan B.] #12721 01/22/2006 10:53 AM
KYODE Offline OP
Shooting Expert
OP Offline
Shooting Expert
hehe.......i was almost skeered to post it like that, but hey, i gotta keep ya on yer toes.
in all seriousness.......those ARE excellent skills ya got there. super job n two thumbs up fer you n gary.

Quote:

I've got something neat coming up for the next issue

it coulda been a ky deer hunt.....lol. my lil girl(elissa 7) kept askin me during that time........" is he comin daddy?"....."is he comin daddy?"

probably best as far as the deer huntin goes though. dang season surprised me on how tough it was. took ME 6 days of huntin to see much of anything at all...even doe sightings were scarce. still not sure if it was weather or the deer numbers are just back down. a buddy has a theory that coyote are workin on the fawn populations. time will tell i reckon.

Kentucky….no place like home.
Re: Dan B really sux's........... [Re: KYODE] #12722 01/22/2006 12:43 PM
Dan B. Offline
Distinguished Expert
Distinguished Expert
We've also got a coyote population that is getting thicker but the game commission is also issuing way too many deer tags. But that did not keep me from having a great year in 2005!!

As for the deer hunt...just was not in the cards for this year. High gas prices and a good deal on the XP-100 7x57 kept funds pertty tight!

The writing...thanks for the compliments! Gary does all the hard work...I just e-mail him my blabberings and he puts it on shiny paper!!

Moderated by  Chance Weldon, Gary, Gregg Richter 

Newest Members
Redhawk41, Striker243, Sxviper, RobbieD, IRONMAN
9668 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
karl 1
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 104 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod