veteran
OP Offline
veteran
"high powered clip"
"high velocity clips"
"get an assault weapons ban"
"stop multiple sales of handguns"
"registration licensing"
"you can get off 25 rounds in under 15 seconds-generally if you know what you're doing. It's just a simple finger twitch."
"I don't think we need to ban handguns, but it's ridiculous that semiautomatic weapons are legal."
"why don't we have registration and licensing at gun shows?"
"It takes under 20 minutes to buy a gun of this MAGNITUDE in Va"
"Constitution never envisioned the firepower that one person can own under the right to keep and bear arms"
"we haven't had any meaningful gun control since Columbine; now it's time"

Folks, get ready. it's coming. when you add it all together. emotional and OBVIOUSLY UNINFORMED public added to an anti gun, drive by media with an agenda, an idiot democrat majority with an agenda mixed with the mostly spineless republicans anything can happen. look at the second comment above-what the hell is a "high velocity clip"? 25 rds in 15 sec is a simple "finger twitch"? i must admit i seriously did not know there were that many ignorant people out there-i thought they just hated guns. truth is they don't know anyhting about them-simply amazing. there should be an iq test before you're allowed in the voting booth.

Man this is gonna be a tough, hard fight. Get prepared to fight. I've already dropped notes to my rep and 2 senators. use the link on the home page and do the same. it'll only take a few minutes and it'll be the best time you spent on the puter today.

I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a handgun today.
Re: Get ready for the big one. [Re: bisleyfan44] #19883 04/18/2007 12:59 AM
s4s4u Offline
Shootist
Shootist
Yep, and right as H.R. 1022 is coming into view. It's almost like they planned it, the perfect storm, if you haven't submitted your objections to H.R. 1022 to your representatives you better get on the stick. This legislation would make the Clinton ban seem insignificant. They will be riding the wave of emotion for all it's worth. Rod.

Rod, too.

Short cuts often lead to long recoveries.
Re: Get ready for the big one. [Re: s4s4u] #19884 04/18/2007 2:59 PM
Gary Offline
Distinguished Master
Distinguished Master
I will only happen if we sit back and let it. Every gun owner better get off his hind quarters and start writing letters, making phone calls and get involved, especially in grass roots organizations that are active.

You can't wait any longer. Join the NRA and start writing your Congressmen and Senators.

Moderated by  Chance Weldon, Gary, Gregg Richter 

Newest Members
Redhawk41, Striker243, Sxviper, RobbieD, IRONMAN
9668 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 129 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod