Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Enough is enough #23607 01/07/2008 1:04 AM
scubapro Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I love the sport myself everybody but the better business bureau is going to be contacted. I have read many a post and no response has been given. Ban me from the website sure but my money will be obtained or your operation will be shut down. a well responded email explaining why the magizine would not never end up in my mail box would have been accepted . Ignore me i will take every measure i have to obtain a anwser or get results.
This is your last chance gary respond back to me give me a reason why and don't offer to sell any more magizines until things are fixed. I will be expecting a response on this forum tommorow on why you can't get the magizines out.If no answer i will precede on legally to get my money back.
Neil (scubapro)

Re: Enough is enough [Re: scubapro] #23609 01/07/2008 1:40 AM
Dan B. Offline
Distinguished Expert
Distinguished Expert
Neil...I feel obligated to reply since I have the title as a moderator. The magazine is solely "produced" by Gary...the owner of the website. Please, do not think that you are the only one to feel this way. I would also like you to know that myself and the other moderator are only titled as such to help Gary with the "chores" of monitoring severly off topic posts and spam ads...that's it. We know nothing about the production of the magazine, the behind the scene operations or why he has disappeared for the last several months.

This is not an apology for the manner in which the customers of the magazine have been treated...just an explanation of how things are operated.

Dan

Exodus 20:5-11
Matthew 5:18
Revelation 22:14

ISPBS--Expert Level

Please don't use e-mail, contact me w/ PM.
Re: Enough is enough [Re: scubapro] #23617 01/07/2008 2:59 PM
medic404 Offline
journeyman
journeyman
Is anyone out there that knows Gary and can try to find out what is going on has something bad happened. It is kinda weird because he hads been updateing the web page and then just disappeared. Hope he is ok but we need to know.

Re: Enough is enough [Re: medic404] #23621 01/07/2008 4:47 PM
SChunter Offline
Shooting Expert
Shooting Expert
I agree...I hope that everything is OK. As a new member, my feeling is that Gary must have put an enormous amount of effort into this site and forum, as well as the magazine to get everything going. To walk away from everything without a word...something must be wrong.

Certainly the site is a tremendous resource to all involved...if there is no response from Gary going forward, perhaps we can post a constant reminder to all on the hunting forum to not order the magazines until directed otherwise.

Moderated by  Chance Weldon, Gary, Gregg Richter 

Newest Members
Redhawk41, Striker243, Sxviper, RobbieD, IRONMAN
9668 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
karl 1
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 99 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod