Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
About BFR #27595 03/31/2008 2:27 PM
El Che Offline OP
OP Offline
Good evening my american friends. It's a little time that I don't make me heard, but I've worked a lot and I've not had much free time.
It was my intention to ask you a question: my uncle Maurizio, great gun-lover like me, has gone in America (in a suburs of Los Angeles, where live their father and brothers in law) last Easter. For the days 23th and 24th March they went outdoor and during a few hours at range he could try a BFR 'Precision Center' revolver .450 Marlin cal. When he comeback in Italy, he has said to me that it was a fantastic experience shoot with that gun and that it has be able to do less of 2" groups at 100 yards!
Well, to make a long story short, after a little time I've decided to buy one, but I've discovered that in Italy BFR revolvers are not imported, and if I want one I have to pay shipment and import taxes myself.
So, in your opinion, BFR revolver .450 Marlin/.45-70 Gov't and generally all BFR guns are really good guns? Is it worth the trouble?
As always I hope you could understand me and thank you for answers.

Emiliano

Last edited by El Che; 03/31/2008 2:36 PM.

hastalavictoriasiempre
Re: About BFR [Re: El Che] #27598 03/31/2008 2:41 PM
Recoil Offline
addict
addict
I have two BFR's. One is a .500 S&W and the other is a .475 Linebaugh. I like them both and think that they are great handguns for the price. My .475 Linebaugh is my favorite revolver which is saying a lot because I also have a Freedom Arms .500 Wyoming Express. My .475 BFR is my most accurate revolver.

Moderated by  Chance Weldon, Gary, Gregg Richter 

Newest Members
Redhawk41, Striker243, Sxviper, RobbieD, IRONMAN
9668 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 84 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod