Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S&W Forum #29655 05/29/2008 4:30 AM
Score Guy Offline OP
OP Offline
Ok, I don't want anyone thinking I'm trying to jump ship or anything but as the new owner of a 460 XVR, I'm trying to learn all I can and I found the S&W Forum while searching the web. Here's where my question lies . . . I tried to register with them so that I could pose questions, etc. But when I did, I got a message saying that my e-mail address had been banned from their site. The registration process indicates that you can't use hotmail, yahoo, etc. type addresses but that's not what I use. My e-mail address has always worked on other sites includig this one. So I went to their home page and used the "contact us" tool to send the administrator a message asking why my address wouldn't work. I've sent three of these messages asking for someone to please reply and explain what's wrong but I can't get a response. Do any of you ever use their site? I'm wondering if someone is a member if they could help me? I'm about ready to give up. This site seems more friendly anyway!!!

B&C Assoc./Official Measurer
P&Y Assoc./Official Measurer
Re: S&W Forum [Re: Score Guy] #29664 05/29/2008 12:21 PM
s4s4u Offline
Shootist
Shootist
I had no problem registering there, but I doubt I could be any help either. I pretty much just peruse the classifieds, and some of the perifials, since I am a Ruger guy. I do know you have to use the home e-mail of your ISP, can't fathom why yours would be banned. Sorry, not much help I guess.

Rod, too.

Short cuts often lead to long recoveries.
Re: S&W Forum [Re: Score Guy] #29727 05/31/2008 4:28 PM
jajwrigh Offline
journeyman
journeyman
score guy-

This is a friendly site with lots of people that are willing to help, who have more knowledge than the average guy. Welcome!

One shot, one kill.

Moderated by  Chance Weldon, Gary, Gregg Richter 

Newest Members
Redhawk41, Striker243, Sxviper, RobbieD, IRONMAN
9668 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
karl 1
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 104 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod