Next Thread
Print Thread
Good morning! #38247 11/05/2008 2:05 PM
TCTex. Offline OP
Shootist
OP Offline
Shootist
GOODMORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beautiful Army, Marine Corp, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard day!!!

Things happen in life that we don’t like and we just have to make the best of it. So… I have the privilege of going to work this morning and just wanted to say hi to all of my friends on the wonderful sight.

As I was typing this I had the honor of listing to the Star Spangled Banner! It reminded me of why I joined the Navy. I just need to pray that it’s checks and balance system works and is heard. In short, now more than ever we need to be involved in or political system.

JOIN THE NRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb
Benjamin Franklin
Re: Good morning! [Re: TCTex.] #38255 11/05/2008 3:23 PM
tankkvta Offline
stranger
stranger
Good morning TC . are we having fun yet???

Re: Good morning! [Re: tankkvta] #38257 11/05/2008 4:33 PM
TCTex. Offline OP
Shootist
OP Offline
Shootist
Absolutely! I am thinking of how I can exercise my rights as an American and thought about going out shooting, at the range, this weekend. Maybe even see if I couldn’t track down another hog!

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb
Benjamin Franklin
Re: Good morning! [Re: TCTex.] #38261 11/05/2008 5:36 PM
tankkvta Offline
stranger
stranger
Exercise all the rights you can now..In a few months there might not be none.....

Re: Good morning! [Re: tankkvta] #38265 11/05/2008 6:46 PM
wapitirod Offline
Shootist
Shootist
well if obama and his friends get their way you'll be out of a job soon and you can say anything you want. Liberals love to butcher the military budget, they'd rather give welfare and social security to illegal aliens and people to lazy to work.

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. John Wayne-The Shootist

Re: Good morning! [Re: wapitirod] #38268 11/05/2008 9:06 PM
BINGO Offline
addict
addict
I feel grim indeed. It would take a lot to lift my spirits. I fear whats to come. I have truly crossed over. I despise the people I serve.

Re: Good morning! [Re: BINGO] #38271 11/05/2008 9:25 PM
katcher Offline
enthusiast
enthusiast
Chin up!! Buckos!!! We are all in this together and that will be the only way our way of life will carry on. One of my favorite movie lines....Endeavor to perservere! (the old indian in "The Outlaw Josey Wales") It's a bunch of crap...so put on your boots and wade through it.

For you fellers in the military now or who have served:

You are my heroes!! We must continue...we must!

John

Re: Good morning! [Re: katcher] #38279 11/05/2008 11:44 PM
jamesfromjersey Offline
Shootist
Shootist
Well said....

Life member-NRA-SCI
Member-HHI #2900-HHASA #067
Colt-Ruger-Freedom Arms-and S&W Collector Assoc.s
"I have more guns then I need but not as many as I want" "Handgun hunters HAVE to be good"
Re: Good morning! [Re: TCTex.] #38294 11/06/2008 1:16 AM
bisleyfan44 Offline
veteran
veteran
 Originally Posted By: TCMan
now more than ever we need to be involved in or political system.

EXACTLY!
Everybody needs to look at this way. It is what it is. We can't change the outcome now. What it's time for now is action like never before. While some on this site may have already been doing it all along, now more than ever let your Senators and congressmen hear from you on EVERY issue that's brought up. And I don't mean just gun issues; let them hear you on EVERY issue. I know it ain't fun, it takes some time, and some of them won't listen, but it's gonna take alot of constant action to get our message heard. Gary has links at the top of every page to find your Senators and reps; E-mail, write and call often. Leave them with no doubt that THEY are the employees.

Now is NOT the time to go sulk in the corner. It's time to be resolved and motivated to take our great country back. Remember, God never gives us more than we can handle and there's a reason for every challenge presented to us. More often than not, it is to grow and strengthen us. We may not see it right now, but you gotta have faith in His plan.

Our founding fathers didn't sacrifice everything only to have us be complacent and enslaved at the hands of a burdensome govt. Now, more than ever, let's go.

I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a handgun today.
Re: Good morning! [Re: bisleyfan44] #38296 11/06/2008 1:47 AM
pab1 Offline
Distinguished Expert
Distinguished Expert
Well said Bisleyfan44!

Experience is the best teacher, hunger good sauce.
Osborne Russell Journal of a Trapper

Moderated by  Chance Weldon, Gary, Gregg Richter 

Newest Members
Redhawk41, Striker243, Sxviper, RobbieD, IRONMAN
9668 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
karl 1
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 53 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod