Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Politlical misplacement #38357 11/06/2008 9:53 PM
riggeruwz Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Seems to me that all of the recent political posts should be placed in the HANDGUN NEWS forum, not under HANDGUN HUNTING. I very much enjoy reading all the hunting comments and questions posted here and I look forward to reading more in the future. The HANDGUN HUNTING forum shouldn't stress people out or call others "idiots". It should be about our common love of handguns and what we do with them. Hunting season is upon us, let's talk about that! These are just my two cents. I can't tell anyone here what to do or how to post, I am merely posting my opinion. Saturday I will be in the tree with my SBH hunter, hoping to create a new story to post.
Thanks,

God Bless America (we could use it)

Re: Politlical misplacement [Re: riggeruwz] #38359 11/06/2008 9:59 PM
wapitirod Offline
Shootist
Shootist
I would normally agree with you a 100%, the only reason I have gone the direction I have with this is the fact that the very reason we are on this forum is threatened by politics and politicians and I take any threat to my way of life very seriously, now with that being said good luck on your hunt and be sure to show us some pics.

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. John Wayne-The Shootist

Re: Politlical misplacement [Re: wapitirod] #38368 11/06/2008 10:30 PM
rupe Offline
veteran
veteran
There are alot of other threads here, if someone doesn't want to read certain ones no one is forcing them to.
My hunting season stunk!

SBH Hunter 44mag
Ore. Chpt 4x4him.org
If you don't like logging try using plastic toilet paper
<><
Re: Politlical misplacement [Re: rupe] #38373 11/06/2008 10:58 PM
riggeruwz Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
There are other threads, there are also other forum sections on this sight. People don't try to sell guns in the HANDGUN HUNTING forum because there is a section for that. There is also a section for political comments. It is listed under HANDGUN NEWS. Gary has done a lot of hard work to make this sight what it is and to organize threads under proper forums. Let's just follow the outline of the forum. I cannot speak for Gary, but I can see how he set up the forums and I intend to use them how they are intended to be used.
Gun season opens Saturday in KY. Really excited about this weekend.

Moderated by  Chance Weldon, Gary, Gregg Richter 

Newest Members
Redhawk41, Striker243, Sxviper, RobbieD, IRONMAN
9668 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
karl 1
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 79 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod