Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Postal Match ? Or has Kyode done me wrong? #3414 08/21/2004 8:12 PM
45nut Offline OP
OP Offline
Kyode said something about there being a postal match coming up over here,so I wander through a few pages and haven't found anything regarding a new match. Has he gone completely over the edge and lost his mind? I wouldn't doubt it but if a few of you can verify it then I will cut him some slack. A tiny bit anyway. He gave a few of us a real bad time about not sending in targets for the last match and thought I better register here if there is a match. It mighta been a bit much to send in a target if I wasn't registered,and I am not rude,unless HE starts it.
45nut

Re: Postal Match ? Or has Kyode done me wrong? [Re: 45nut] #3415 08/21/2004 8:20 PM
Vance in AK. Offline
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Just knowing Kyode isn't quite enough to get you kicked off here, but close. Your location in Oregon could be enough to finish you off for good though.
Where are you at down there? I was raised in Klamath Falls & used to shoot IPSC in Medford & NRA Action at the sports park near Grants Pass(I'm guessing that was mid 80s).
I think the postal match is in the works, & Kyode's just trying to get folks worked up. You know how he is.
Welcome to the forum.

Vance in AK.

Matthew 6:33
"But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."
Re: Postal Match ? Or has Kyode done me wrong? [Re: Vance in AK.] #3416 08/21/2004 8:32 PM
KYODE Offline
Shooting Expert
Shooting Expert
yeah.....you know how i is

welp.....i posted a link to a target.......lot o lookers....no replies......no yay....no nay.....i'm a thinkin we better be gettin interested here boys!
ooops! did i say boys youins wouldn't hold that against me in a match er nuthin would ya

welcome mr 45nut!.....ol buddy

where's danb?......get yer butt out here dan...n get this shootin match goin......uhhh, so i can whoop up on these fellers. hehehe....just like i did last time. well.... i forget.....maybe i didn't last time.

Kentucky….no place like home.
Re: Postal Match ? Or has Kyode done me wrong? [Re: KYODE] #3417 08/21/2004 8:56 PM
45nut Offline OP
OP Offline
Vance,I am in Central Oregon,near Bend.

Where are you in AK? I was born in Ketchikan myself,spent a coupla years in Seward though. Was back in Ketchikan a few years back for a week,hardly felt like home though.

About Kyode,yep I was suspecting just what you alluded to. More thunkin' than actuality LOL.Seems he woulda kept it a low profile until there really WAS a match in the works ! Now back to your regular programming.

Re: Postal Match ? Or has Kyode done me wrong? [Re: KYODE] #3418 08/21/2004 9:06 PM
Tigger Offline
Distinguished Expert
Distinguished Expert
BOY !!........WHO YOU CALLIN BOY!!! Automatic 10 point deduction for KYODE. And then you says your going to whoop up on us?? Bring it on ol buddy. I posted links to a couple targets below, what ever we shoot will be fun.

Heres the link to the elk, http://www.mytargets.com/target%20elk%20x2.pdf

Heres the link to the rhino, http://www.mytargets.com/Target61%20rhino.pdf

www.mytargets.com also has a tiger and a bison check them out.

NRA Life Member

** NEVER! Moon a Werewolf!!**

Moderated by  Chance Weldon, Gary, Gregg Richter 

Newest Members
Redhawk41, Striker243, Sxviper, RobbieD, IRONMAN
9668 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 122 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod