Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Dead eye Kyode #3772 09/11/2004 10:21 PM
Gman Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
We all know how Kyle likes to talk, well he can back it up with his shooting. Take a look at this magnificent 3 shot group at 100 yards with his Contender 30/30 AI. I wish I could shoot a rifle that good.

Re: Dead eye Kyode [Re: Gman] #3773 09/11/2004 11:04 PM
Larry in SD Offline
addict
addict
That's some might fine shooting. But then with the .30-30 AI we have come to expect these types of groups.

Good shooting bud.

Larry

T/C Handguns, One good shot for your moment of truth !
Re: Dead eye Kyode [Re: Gman] #3774 09/12/2004 12:19 AM
MePlat Offline
Now if we could just get him up and on his feet and shoot some offhand he would be perfect.
He will soon be able to compete in National Benchrest Shooter Ass. matches next with his Contender.
He still is my Idol.
Vance you are slipping quickly. You don't want to be weighed in the balances and found wanting.

Full Speed Ahead, Show No Mercy, and Never Look Back. Do You Think I Really Care?
Re: Dead eye Kyode [Re: MePlat] #3775 09/12/2004 12:45 AM
45nut Offline
Quote:

You don't want to be weighed in the balances and found wanting.

By your actions lately and by the frequency of your not so "tongue-in-cheek" commentary it's now obvious to me that you are found wanting.... Weighing the overwhelming majority that want to keep this a friendly site,vs your unseemly posts I am not inclined to think you have much to offer here.
Kyode is well above telling you to go play by yourself,I don't know why you seem to think it's funny to push him into it.
You could do everyone a favor by going somewhere no-one here frequents. Maybe you ought to go start up your own forum,you could specialize in being a a** on your own time.

Re: Dead eye Kyode [Re: 45nut] #3776 09/12/2004 1:56 AM
Larry in SD Offline
addict
addict
Quote:

Quote:

You don't want to be weighed in the balances and found wanting.

By your actions lately and by the frequency of your not so "tongue-in-cheek" commentary it's now obvious to me that you are found wanting.... Weighing the overwhelming majority that want to keep this a friendly site,vs your unseemly posts I am not inclined to think you have much to offer here.
Kyode is well above telling you to go play by yourself,I don't know why you seem to think it's funny to push him into it.
You could do everyone a favor by going somewhere no-one here frequents. Maybe you ought to go start up your own forum,you could specialize in being a a** on your own time.

Right you are NUT.

This place has always prided itself as being the FRIENDLY HANDGUN SITE (as compared to some other sites). Now it seems we have a someone wanting to rock the boat cause we all don't shoot standing on our hind legs like he does.

I like bench shooting, I like single shot Handguns, and I like Optical Sights. Does this mean that these are the only items or type of shooting I do, NO. These are the things I shot and the way I shoot them when I want to relax. When I have to get serious about my shooting I hang up a B-29 Police Silhouette and grab my .45 Auto and have at it, but then that is not relaxation to me, but rather something I do many times per year cause I have to.

This forum is a Hunting oriented forum, and for this some of us prefer using Scoped Speciality Handguns. If that is not your cup of tea that is fine with me, as that is why we chose to live and shoot where we do, as we are free to make those choices all buy ourselves.

Larry

T/C Handguns, One good shot for your moment of truth !
Re: Dead eye Kyode [Re: Gman] #3777 09/12/2004 2:36 AM
jim257 Offline
addict
addict
uh,uh,by the looks of that target i hope the deer in kentucky are very careful about where they step !meplat cant you be nice?how about this...dont go away mad...just go away ,we have a good thing here and i for one would like to keep it that way,does your shooting ability suck so bad that you criticise every one to make yourself feel good?or should we all line up and take lessons from "PROFFESSOR PLAT"?DONT WASTE YOUR TIME ON THIS JERK KYODE!jim257

get-r-done
Re: Dead eye Kyode [Re: Larry in SD] #3778 09/12/2004 2:40 AM
drdoolittle_1 Offline
For the life of me, I can't understand why anyone will even acknowledge a single post this POS posts.............

The Gun Garage "We fix ugly guns"
Re: Dead eye Kyode [Re: drdoolittle_1] #3779 09/12/2004 3:15 AM
Tigger Offline
Distinguished Expert
Distinguished Expert
Kyode, nice group!! Or should I say one hole.

Guys Meplat is a troll, trolls need to feed. If we ignore him (no food) he will go away. Some of his posts go well, then at the end there is a jab or smart comment. We all are above that. So lets just let him fade away.

NRA Life Member

** NEVER! Moon a Werewolf!!**
Re: Dead eye Kyode [Re: Tigger] #3780 09/12/2004 3:16 AM
45nut Offline
agreed,,,meathead is on ignore

Re: Dead eye Kyode [Re: 45nut] #3781 09/12/2004 8:35 AM
Ernie Offline
Distinguished Master
Distinguished Master
Dittos on the great group Kyode!

Ernie the Un-Tactical
Re: Dead eye Kyode [Re: Ernie] #3782 09/12/2004 11:29 AM
IKE Offline
I was sorta thinking about trying the postal match next time around but after seeing Kyle's group there ain't much sense in me wasting the ammo or postage stamp.

Fantastic shooting Kyle ! !

Ike

Vietnam veteran.
NRA Range Safety Officer.
IHMSA # 48226.
Re: Dead eye Kyode [Re: Gman] #3783 09/12/2004 11:30 AM
magman Offline
old hand
old hand
KYODE, Great group. Nice shooting with that 30-30AI. Maybe I should get me one of those things and learn to shoot as good as you do. Not bad shooting for an old guy. Keep up the good work. Those deer in KY better watch out this year.

MePlat, Play nice. I don't know about most guys but I come here to learn, shoot the breeze, and have fun from the stress of work and stuff. I don't need to here inflammatory statements doming from anyone. If you're going to do that please leave and don't come back. If I want to hear that crap I can turn on the tv and listen to the news.

NRA LIFE MEMBER NAHC LIFE MEMBER
Re: Dead eye Kyode [Re: magman] #3784 09/12/2004 4:20 PM
Vance in AK. Offline
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Man Kyode, when I get a scope on my 30-30AI barrel I think I'll just send it to you for load development & sighting in! About 2" high @ 100 yds if you please with a 150 gr something or other
Regarding MePlat, the coolest thing about it is this. This sight is kind of like a gropup of brothers, all of one family. It kind of seems like MePlat would like to split up the family & get some trouble going between the brothers, but nobody will jump on the bandwagon & join him, by cutting another brother down, so it has no effect. It sure doesn't bother me, & I doubt it bothers Kyle. The sad part is, if he wanted to play nice I know he would be welcomed into the family warmly, just as you guys welcomed me.
I agree with a fair amount of what MePlat says, but seldom with the manner in which he says it.

Vance in AK.

Matthew 6:33
"But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."
Re: Dead eye Kyode [Re: IKE] #3785 09/12/2004 5:22 PM
Gman Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
I have never shot any of my Contenders offhand and do not intend to in the future. Perhaps meplate can start a club of his own called "Wonderful off hand shooters of the world" Out of the millions on the internet he could probably find 3 or 4 to join him.

Re: Dead eye Kyode [Re: IKE] #3786 09/12/2004 7:53 PM
KYODE Offline
Shooting Expert
Shooting Expert
thanks guys!
hey ike.......you join right up in that postal match shoot. thats just a pic of my "best ever group" i shot a few days ago. i can only dream of being lucky enough to shoot like that in a postal match.
i'm really just a "normal" person. i get groups from 1/2"......all the way up to 2" at times at 100. those 2" groups just make ya try harder next time.

it was kinnda cool to shoot a 3 shot group that small with a factory gun set up for deer hunting. only modifications are a super nice trigger, and stainless washers floating the barrel from the forearm.

shewww! been too busy to read all these good posts the past couple days. workin on a "laminate floating floor" in my bathroom, and worked a 16hr day yesterday. too bad the money has to pay bills, instead of going into the "barrel fund".

Kentucky….no place like home.
Re: Dead eye Kyode [Re: KYODE] #3787 09/12/2004 10:32 PM
Gman Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Man, your priorities are all messed up. The barrel fund is your number 1 priority!

Moderated by  Chance Weldon, Gary, Gregg Richter 

Newest Members
Redhawk41, Striker243, Sxviper, RobbieD, IRONMAN
9668 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 138 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod