Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Still on the Fence re: Wapitirod's Challenge? #45947 01/28/2009 4:53 PM
Sawfish Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Still undecided about supporting the NRA-ILA? What would it cost if you had to surrender your handguns. The Brits know, and now they want their guns back. Watch this video to see what could happen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTq2NEUlhDE

Good Shooting Makes Good Hunting
Patron Member NRA;
Life Member RMEF, SCI, NSRPA, CRPA: Member, FTRF, HHI #7108, CBA
Re: Still on the Fence re: Wapitirod's Challenge? [Re: Sawfish] #45961 01/28/2009 8:25 PM
Bullelk Hunter Offline
veteran
veteran
Anyone still on the fence may hang from a fence! They should hand over their guns right now. Look at Gary's ILA post from yeterday and see how new members the NRA signed in a VA county that carried Osama. They signed up out of fear. They have reason to fear. We can't give an inch or they take everything. Personally, i'm tired of 'gun' people who say they dont care if assault weopans or traditional non-hunting guns are banned becasue one can't hunt with htem. This is not a hunting issue. When the guns are banned there will be no reason to hunt because you can't. Sign up in the NRA and don't look back!

BullElk Hunter (Gerry)HHI #2933
And I heard the voice of the Lord saying, whom shall I send and who will go for us? And I said: Here am I, send me!(Is. 6:8)

Moderated by  Chance Weldon, Gary, Gregg Richter 

Newest Members
Redhawk41, Striker243, Sxviper, RobbieD, IRONMAN
9668 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
karl 1
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 92 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod