Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Scope relocation (aka "IT'S ERNIE's FAULT" ) #71235 06/17/2010 6:45 PM
SKR Offline OP
OP Offline
I am half of the members of a group that has joined together to "relocate" this Leupy 8.5-25x50 to a needy home here in IN.

NOW, that same local member just needs the MOA to come, ETA August, and enough brains to figure out how to use it!!

MOSTLY Ernie's fault (THANKS AGAIN ERNIE!) that I ended up buying such for my MOA and hoping I can KEEP IT,but several of you had your hand in the mix helping me decide and are worthy of my thanks as well.

I have SEVERAL people making offers that are getting REALLY HARD TO TURN DOWN! (Have I mentioned lately it stinks being POOR?)

COULD happen and several other NICE scopes dont cost as much. Push comes to shove and someone talks me out of it, they make nice scopes pretty regular that will do all I can and more.

Just sharing, sorry if it seems a bit OUT THERE to you guys that have/see these regular. NOT HERE in corn pone IN!

God Bless!

Last edited by SKR; 06/17/2010 7:11 PM.

Thanks for putting up with me and GOD BLESS!
Steve
Re: Scope relocation (aka "IT'S ERNIE's FAULT" ) [Re: SKR] #71236 06/17/2010 6:53 PM
SChunter Offline
Shooting Expert
Shooting Expert
So Steve, how much is it going to take to talk you out of your new-to you Mark 4?

\:\)

Re: Scope relocation (aka "IT'S ERNIE's FAULT" ) [Re: SChunter] #71237 06/17/2010 6:55 PM
SKR Offline OP
OP Offline
LOTS! lol Tis going to be difficult sitting here LOOKING AT IT for almost 2 months!

Steve
Re: Scope relocation (aka "IT'S ERNIE's FAULT" ) [Re: SKR] #71238 06/17/2010 7:25 PM
SChunter Offline
Shooting Expert
Shooting Expert
Tell me about it - my 6.5x20 has been sitting here for 3 months, waiting on the build to complete. Hopefully only 2 months to go...

Re: Scope relocation (aka "IT'S ERNIE's FAULT" ) [Re: SChunter] #71260 06/18/2010 3:31 AM
Ernie Offline
Distinguished Master
Distinguished Master
I wonder how many wives or family members have been mad at me, since it is "My Fault" that so many guys have bought Specialty pistols and the gear to go with it?

Ernie the Un-Tactical
Re: Scope relocation (aka "IT'S ERNIE's FAULT" ) [Re: Ernie] #71268 06/18/2010 10:28 AM
SKR Offline OP
OP Offline
 Quote:
I wonder how many wives or family members have been mad at me, since it is "My Fault" that so many guys have bought Specialty pistols and the gear to go with it?

WEll,............none here LOL, but look at the service you provide THERE too, by taking all the "pressure" off those guys!

Probably hundreds of marriages "saved" because it just COULDNT be the hubby's fault!
\:D

Kidding aside, it isn't just the fact that you have a lot (ok MOST) the answers for many of us on LR specialty pistol questions and have "the knack" to put it into words without seriously offending those of us "that don't".........it is also that you and several others here MAKE IT WORK and have proof what CAN be done.....if we do OUR part.

ANYONE can give advice but I AM thankful that you and "the crew" here are willing to share your experiences, successes and failures too.

Nope,I won't end up with equipment JUST like a lot of you use. I wont end up with the same cartrides, the same barrel length, the same muzzle brake, scope, bullets,powder...etc etc.

That said, lots of the choices I have or will make are a conglomeration of what I have seen in the LR handgun pages aborted to meet MY desires, right or wrong.

A lot of you go that extra mile sharing with others selflessly.

I supposed I've hassled Ernie the most, but other here have willingly gave of their own experiences in equipment and while I single out Ernie, good naturedly......EACH of you should know how much, so many, appreciate your advice.

Even if we don't always take it or agree.......
;\)

God Bless

Last edited by SKR; 06/18/2010 6:01 PM.

Steve
Re: Scope relocation (aka "IT'S ERNIE's FAULT" ) [Re: SKR] #71274 06/18/2010 4:44 PM
minnesotahunter Offline
old hand
old hand
x2

Re: Scope relocation (aka "IT'S ERNIE's FAULT" ) [Re: minnesotahunter] #71293 06/19/2010 3:40 AM
Ernie Offline
Distinguished Master
Distinguished Master
It is comforting to know that I am "saving marriages."
I provide marriage counseling for those in my church and community, but it is nice to know I am helping other places too

I enjoy helping those trying to make decisions on SP's when I can.

Ernie the Un-Tactical
Re: Scope relocation (aka "IT'S ERNIE's FAULT" ) [Re: Ernie] #71627 06/25/2010 6:16 PM
SKR Offline OP
OP Offline
hot dang......Ernie, That scope is WAYYYYYYYYY more than Ill ever need. lol

I appreciate all the help.
God Bless

Last edited by SKR; 06/27/2010 1:33 AM.

Steve

Moderated by  Chance Weldon, Gary, Gregg Richter 

Newest Members
Redhawk41, Striker243, Sxviper, RobbieD, IRONMAN
9668 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 103 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod