I have several Contender barrels on order and would like input from the guru's of gunpowder on this site. The first one to arrive should be a Gary Reeder S-14 in 7GNR. If anyone has experience with this chambering I would appreciate their preferred loads. This would save me some valuable components by narrowing down my choices.

Next to arrive should be a SSK S-14 in 257 JDJ. I have compiled data from years worth of "Sixgunner" articles so I don't really need any data. What I do need is some 225 Win brass, or some already formed 257 JDJ brass. If anyone would like to part with some of their stash, I'm sure we could make some type of financial arrangement.

The last one probably won't make it here till mid December or after. It's a SSK S-14 in 338 JDJ #2. I have compiled data on this cartridge from "Sixgunner" articles on this one as well, but the Nosler 200gr Ballistic Tips that everyone liked seem to be discontinued. I'm looking for information on anyone using the Hornady 200gr SST's, as I already purchased 200 of them.

Any and all information is appreciated.

Thanks!