Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
inline fabrication bench accessories #144696 04/30/2014 11:27 PM
nytracker Offline OP
addict
OP Offline
addict
Being new to reloading, I spent a lot of time looking at reloading benches planning on building my own. The cost of materials was running to the same as buying a bench plus my time. Decided on buying a wood workers bench. Picked up one on sale from harbor freight aftter getting it home found part damaged. 90 mile round trip to return I picked up a stainless wood topped bench at lows . Went to mount my rcbs rockchucker and press would not let me open the drawers nor would it clear the drawer pulls . Started working on bending some scrap steele at work to make a bracket to allow me to tip press back allowing acess to drawers. While on break and after checking for updates here I punched in reloading mounts in google and found inline fabrication. Some pretty neat stuff.long story short called and spoke with dan and ordered a riser mount and an ergo roller handle. 3 days later from Washington to New York my package arrived. This thing is great , well made, all parts included to assemble and mount the press. Only thing needed was proper length bolts to mount through top of bench. I have no interest in this company other than a great products and service. They make other accessories for different presses. The ergo roller handle is sweet allowing a more natural grip aligning shoulder elbow to wrist.

If this is not allowed on this forum please feel free to remove just thought a good product with great service should be shared .
Company was inline fabrications.

Save liberals from them selves, stich their sphincter closed so they cant talk out their arse
Re: inline fabrication bench accessories [Re: nytracker] #144701 05/01/2014 12:28 AM
Gary Offline
Distinguished Master
Distinguished Master
I think we need to see some pictures

You can't wait any longer. Join the NRA and start writing your Congressmen and Senators.
Re: inline fabrication bench accessories [Re: Gary] #144709 05/01/2014 2:03 AM
Chance Weldon Offline
Distinguished Expert
Distinguished Expert
Yeah, post some pictures!

Be glad you have a decent bench. I have to use the workbench in the garage, which is alright until you spill some powder and you can't sweep it up easily off the pressed wood board that forms the bench top.

Formerly TN Lone Wolf

"We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided." - J.K. Rowling
Re: inline fabrication bench accessories [Re: Chance Weldon] #144858 05/05/2014 4:18 PM
Reloder28 Offline
journeyman
journeyman
http://www.inlinefabrication.com

MidwayUSA sell some of their items also.

Moderated by  Chance Weldon, Gary, Gregg Richter 

Newest Members
Redhawk41, Striker243, Sxviper, RobbieD, IRONMAN
9668 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
karl 1
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 44 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod