Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Woods, Trail, and Field #161374 08/08/2015 5:44 PM
Hoggin Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Woods, Trail, and Field
When hunting pigs and deer in the woods you are often faced with a quick shot opportunity or when hunting hogs sometimes you have multiple targets to engage. Our answer to that is the long slide 10mm with mini red dot.
Here you have a Rock Island 10mm that has been customized with a Burris FF3, new crown, reliability work, trigger work, and cerakote.
For that hike through the woods you need a capable handgun that carries nicely and will give you enough punch to deal with dangers on the trail as well as grant you the accuracy for a chance shot on game. For that we have the Packing Ruger.
The Packing Ruger is a GP100 cut back to 3? with an in house made fiber optic front sight held in a Novak dovetail. The barrel has been crowned to 11 degrees, chamber mouths have duty bevels, the barrel has been slab sided and fluted, and trigger work has been done. The customer will be adding his grips of choice!
And when you goal is to sit a food plot or small field where you may have to stretch your shots beyond ?normal? handgun ranges we have the Franken-Ruger.
This Franken-Ruger started as a standard GP100. We added our barrel and shroud system with a 12 5/8? barrel, Harrell brake, Weigand base, trigger and action work, as well as cerakote. The Franken-Ruger weighs in at 53oz. A factory 6? Gp100 weighs in at 45oz.
More info can be found at http://www.baysidecustomgunworks.com and on our Facebook page. Numerous videos are available!

Re: Woods, Trail, and Field [Re: Hoggin] #161376 08/08/2015 6:05 PM
Zee Offline
Shooting Expert
Shooting Expert
What do you think of the RIA 1911s? I keep eyeballing them for a long slide project.

"To Hell with efficiency, it's performance we want!" - Elmer Keith
Re: Woods, Trail, and Field [Re: Zee] #161377 08/08/2015 6:20 PM
Hoggin Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
They are the best production 1911 on the market. Hands down.

And they have a great price point which leaves plenty of money for custom work

Re: Woods, Trail, and Field [Re: Hoggin] #161382 08/08/2015 9:14 PM
Craig44 Offline
addict
addict
I wonder what the folks here would think of your claims that the .357Mag is a viable 200yd deer cartridge?

Originally Posted By: Bcgunworks

Wow, that's a bit of a stretch. They're good guns for their price point but a LONG way from the best production 1911 on the market. Better than Colt which uses forged parts? Better than Springfield Armory, Dan Wesson and SIG? Better than Les Baer too??? Or is it just the best 1911 for $500? Methinks you need to broaden your frame of reference.

Re: Woods, Trail, and Field [Re: Craig44] #161383 08/08/2015 9:54 PM
Hoggin Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
 Originally Posted By: Craig44
I wonder what the folks here would think of your claims that the .357Mag is a viable 200yd deer cartridge?

Wow, that's a bit of a stretch. They're good guns for their price point but a LONG way from the best production 1911 on the market. Better than Colt which uses forged parts? Better than Springfield Armory, Dan Wesson and SIG? Better than Les Baer too??? Or is it just the best 1911 for $500? Methinks you need to broaden your frame of reference.

Was craigc already taken?
And heck yes it's better than a colt.
I wouldn't call a caspian (Dan Wesson) a production gun
Nor would I call a lesbaer a production gun
It's equal to Springfield and sig....but you get more for your money with the RIA

I think I am more than qualified to answer this question for you Craigc....considering I have built many from bar stock...not just parts..

Last edited by Bcgunworks; 08/08/2015 9:56 PM.
Re: Woods, Trail, and Field [Re: Hoggin] #161384 08/08/2015 10:25 PM
Craig44 Offline
addict
addict
If it goes from a manufacturer, to a distributor, to a dealer, it's a production gun. If I can get on Davidson's and order it, it's a production gun.

I don't believe you're anywhere near as qualified as you think you are. Your rhetoric about Colt is unfounded bias. Can you name one nationally recognized pistolsmith who will agree that RIA is better than the others mentioned?

Re: Woods, Trail, and Field [Re: Craig44] #161385 08/08/2015 10:37 PM
Hoggin Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
If it goes from a manufacturer, to a distributor, to a dealer, it's a production gun. If I can get on Davidson's and order it, it's a production gun.

I don't believe you're anywhere near as qualified as you think you are. Your rhetoric about Colt is unfounded bias. Can you name one nationally recognized pistolsmith who will agree that RIA is better than the others mentioned?

where not going to continue you inappropriate comments here like you have elsewhere. Good day

Re: Woods, Trail, and Field [Re: Craig44] #161386 08/09/2015 12:06 AM
s4s4u Offline
Shootist
Shootist
 Quote:
.357Mag is a viable 200yd deer cartridge

Well, we all know that hitting the target and hitting the target with authority can be two different things. I consider a hundred yards a pretty long poke for the "original magnum", unless from a single shot platform where you can really step on it.

Rod, too.

Short cuts often lead to long recoveries.
Re: Woods, Trail, and Field [Re: s4s4u] #161388 08/09/2015 12:57 AM
racksmasher1 Offline
veteran
veteran
Here we go again

Re: Woods, Trail, and Field [Re: Hoggin] #161389 08/09/2015 12:57 AM
Zee Offline
Shooting Expert
Shooting Expert

Well, I've never been a Colt 1911 fan. Ones in the past that I owned and played with were plagued with reliability issues. No experience with the newer ones other than handling them. But, I can promise I ain't gonna pay the price they ask for the name. I can find better features and price looking at other brands.

Now, the Colt M4..........that sucker works pretty darn well.

As to the RIA? Weelllllllll, I wouldn't call them the best production model available. I must say, I've never shot one. Just handled several. I do agree that their price point and available calibers and options intrigues me and is why I keep coming back to looking and considering them as another 1911. The thing that keeps me from jumping on one is their finish work.

Great options. Solid feeling gun that locks up and cycles decently. But.........the finishing touch just ain't there. That's where I feel they save money and extend that saving on to the consumer.

There are a whooooooooole lot of sharp edges and angles on the RIA. The coating and fit/finish just looks rough to me.

They have the options.
They have the price.
I hear they have the performance.
They just don't have the aesthetic finish work that makes me feel kinda funny, like the rope in gym class.

And that's why I don't own one..........yet.

I do agree whole heartedly that the their price lends them to being a good base for custom work. That's for sure. A little finesse and a touch here and there..........who knows.

But, when I find the one with the right options and chambering I want..........I just might overlooks the finish work.

I need to handle a longslide RIA. That may just do me in.

Re: Woods, Trail, and Field [Re: racksmasher1] #161390 08/09/2015 1:03 AM
Hoggin Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
 Originally Posted By: racksmasher1
Here we go again

What...you have seen this before....same old argument...

Re: Woods, Trail, and Field [Re: Zee] #161391 08/09/2015 1:12 AM
Hoggin Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
 Originally Posted By: Zee

Well, I've never been a Colt 1911 fan. Ones in the past that I owned and played with were plagued with reliability issues. No experience with the newer ones other than handling them. But, I can promise I ain't gonna pay the price they ask for the name. I can find better features and price looking at other brands.

Now, the Colt M4..........that sucker works pretty darn well.

As to the RIA? Weelllllllll, I wouldn't call them the best production model available. I must say, I've never shot one. Just handled several. I do agree that their price point and available calibers and options intrigues me and is why I keep coming back to looking and considering them as another 1911. The thing that keeps me from jumping on one is their finish work.

Great options. Solid feeling gun that locks up and cycles decently. But.........the finishing touch just ain't there. That's where I feel they save money and extend that saving on to the consumer.

There are a whooooooooole lot of sharp edges and angles on the RIA. The coating and fit/finish just looks rough to me.

They have the options.
They have the price.
I hear they have the performance.
They just don't have the aesthetic finish work that makes me feel kinda funny, like the rope in gym class.

And that's why I don't own one..........yet.

I do agree whole heartedly that the their price lends them to being a good base for custom work. That's for sure. A little finesse and a touch here and there..........who knows.

But, when I find the one with the right options and chambering I want..........I just might overlooks the finish work.

I need to handle a longslide RIA. That may just do me in.

Yup...the finish leaves some to be desired..their a matte blue or parked gun right out of the gate.
The sharp edges are right there with the colt.
They will run right out of the box....after you remove the packing oil...I haven't seen one yet not run...from the cheapest one they sell to the upgraded ones.

The barrels have all been of good quality and the chambers are in spec. Like most factory guns they do benefit from a new crown.

That 10mm has a Clark/para ramped barrel which will fully support the case. That's important in a 10mm

The sights they include are basic and work. But the expensive machine work is done and is of a standard Novak or bomar style so you can add whatever you like.

You can have them all dressed up for less than the cost of the others.

As a Side note. Their steel doesn't take hot bluing well...kinda like the newer win94 they get a reddish tint to the metal when hot blued.
But they take cerakote just fine.

I have one customer who has shot his 10mm RIA quite a bit with rather stout loads...the frame, slide, and barrel still have a great fit for a production gun.

Re: Woods, Trail, and Field [Re: Hoggin] #161392 08/09/2015 1:15 AM
Zee Offline
Shooting Expert
Shooting Expert
:thumb-up:

Re: Woods, Trail, and Field [Re: Hoggin] #161393 08/09/2015 1:31 AM
s4s4u Offline
Shootist
Shootist
Here we go again

Really? Let's be honest....

Rod, too.

Re: Woods, Trail, and Field [Re: s4s4u] #161396 08/09/2015 4:31 AM
Zee Offline
Shooting Expert
Shooting Expert
 Originally Posted By: s4s4u
Here we go again

Hey, I am all for pushing things past the status quo. Tell me I can't do something, I'm gonna try. Can't shoot a deer at 200 with a .357 Mag........I'm gonna do it.

Unless the science says no, I'll prove you wrong.

So, I applaud Bayside for his "bucking the system".

I am a fond supporter of killing sacred cows.

Last edited by Zee; 08/09/2015 5:21 AM.

Re: Woods, Trail, and Field [Re: Zee] #161398 08/09/2015 7:08 AM
Hoggin Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
 Originally Posted By: s4s4u
Here we go again

Hey, I am all for pushing things past the status quo. Tell me I can't do something, I'm gonna try. Can't shoot a deer at 200 with a .357 Mag........I'm gonna do it.

Unless the science says no, I'll prove you wrong.

So, I applaud Bayside for his "bucking the system".

I am a fond supporter of killing sacred cows.

I have also posted before that I see the 357 version as the long range vermin getter and the RedHawk as the big game thumper.

Only you the one pulling the trigger can decide what distance is ok...that's up to you...

Re: Woods, Trail, and Field [Re: Hoggin] #161400 08/09/2015 12:50 PM
racksmasher1 Offline
veteran
veteran
Here we go again

What I am referring to is old discussions about bullets and primers that turn into a forum argument,I"m sure that you are a talented gunsmith& a talented gun maker,good luck with your future projects.

Re: Woods, Trail, and Field [Re: racksmasher1] #161401 08/09/2015 1:31 PM
Hoggin Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Here we go again

What I am referring to is old discussions about bullets and primers that turn into a forum argument,I"m sure that you are a talented gunsmith& a talented gun maker,good luck with your future projects.

Exactly!
I see no point in anyone telling someone something can not be done...one persons limitations may be different than the next.

It always seems there are some that just like to stir the pot.

Thanks for your kind words.

Re: Woods, Trail, and Field [Re: Hoggin] #161404 08/09/2015 2:13 PM
Craig44 Offline
addict
addict
Has nothing to do with the shooter's limitations. It's the limitations of the cartridge. Yes, the long barrel gets more velocity but at 200yds, there is still two feet of drop to account for. Most ethical handgun hunters would consider such a shot to be an irresponsible stunt. Make the slightest miscalculation and you have a wounded animal. If S&W's so-called "200yd Club" was stupid, featuring the 2200fps .460S&W cartridge, what can we say about doing such things with a .357?

You didn't say the RIA was equal to the Springfield or SIG, you said it was "THE BEST" production 1911 on the market. And it's obvious you have not handled or worked on a Colt from the last few years. Now you say "the best" 1911 won't even take hot blue?

Re: Woods, Trail, and Field [Re: Craig44] #161406 08/09/2015 3:00 PM
Hoggin Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L48Eok5hQZo
By that statement this is just wrong too....maybe for you but not for them.

Have worked on quite a few colts....have worked on many newer ones...also well aware that they couldn't make the cut for the Usmc... Colt is just a name..I own a couple gen 1 and 2 saa that I think are great...and I see the workmanship and quality...stuff after that...I just don't. Sorry

One of the many write ups on the failing colts for the Usmc. Basic tourture test....

http://forums.gunsandammo.com/showthread...testing-failure

Castings, forgings, and machined bar stock all react differently to bluing salts...could it be blued. Sure it could just like we can blue win94 of the newer generations in a specific salt bath. Just not every shop has multiple bluing methods set up. It's a notable point so if you go to get it blued you know to ask.

Brownells does a great job of explaining this on their website if you look up the directions on their salts...it's written in an easy to understand way.

The 180 grain load was zeroed at 150 yards. Running a bushnell elite handgun scope with the old bushnell 4000 add on target knobs...scope tracked perfect.

With the 150 yard zero it puts you under 5" high at 50 yards well within a kill zone...or you could dial it down 8.4 Moa. At 200 yards your 12.3 inches low
Which is right at 6 Moa up.

I take shooting as a systems approach. One needs a way to judge range..adjust for it...get stable..and so on.
Distance is up to the shooter. One must be comfortable with what their doing.
If one is not comfortable with a shot...then by all means...don't take it

Re: Woods, Trail, and Field [Re: Craig44] #161407 08/09/2015 3:05 PM
Zee Offline
Shooting Expert
Shooting Expert
Distance is a known constant. If you know the distance, compensating for it is easy. Either hold or dial your elevation correction.

Wind is the changing variable.

As far as "ethical" distance? As long as the bullet retains enough velocity upon impact to reliably expand (HP) or penetrate (HC) and inflict enough damage to provide adequate terminal performance, the cartridge is up to the task.

That leaves the shooter as the deciding factor. My limit may not be your limit. Therefore, as long as I can reliably and consistently place my shots on target with a cartridge capable of the distance at hand...........honestly...........keep your "ethics" to yourself. Because, if the science is there and the ability is there........why not?

Just because you can't doesn't mean I can't.

No?

Re: Woods, Trail, and Field [Re: Zee] #161408 08/09/2015 3:09 PM
Hoggin Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
The 44 RedHawk versions numbers actually run pretty similar to the 180 in the 357...you do have a bigger bullet but it's shorter so you have less BC value.

We know that accuracy isn't a question for either one.

Re: Woods, Trail, and Field [Re: Zee] #161409 08/09/2015 3:11 PM
Hoggin Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Distance is a known constant. If you know the distance, compensating for it is easy. Either hold or dial your elevation correction.

Wind is the changing variable.

As far as "ethical" distance? As long as the bullet retains enough velocity upon impact to reliably expand (HP) or penetrate (HC) and inflict enough damage to provide adequate terminal performance, the cartridge is up to the task.

That leaves the shooter as the deciding factor. My limit may not be your limit. Therefore, as long as I can reliably and consistently place my shots on target with a cartridge capable of the distance at hand...........honestly...........keep your "ethics" to yourself. Because, if the science is there and the ability is there........why not?

No?

Wind is the challenge...over about 275-300 if the winds up your done with either one no matter what your shooting at. The BC values just are not there.
I did manage to pull off some long shots in high winds on pdogs which were on the video. But they sure we're not one shot hits.

Re: Woods, Trail, and Field [Re: Zee] #161410 08/09/2015 3:45 PM
Craig44 Offline
addict
addict

It's not a matter of can or can't. 200yds is not a long distance to be shooting paper or steel. It's a matter of whether you should, on a live critter, take a questionable shot with a questionable cartridge.

Re: Woods, Trail, and Field [Re: Craig44] #161411 08/09/2015 3:50 PM
s4s4u Offline
Shootist
Shootist

It's not a matter of can or can't. 200yds is not a long distance to be shooting paper or steel. It's a matter of whether you should, on a live critter, take a questionable shot with a questionable cartridge.

Exactly!

I consider 200 yards a pretty long poke even with my 357 Max, in a 'Tender yet.

Rod, too.

Re: Woods, Trail, and Field [Re: Craig44] #161413 08/09/2015 4:05 PM
Zee Offline
Shooting Expert
Shooting Expert

Remember, I prefaced my position with the stipulation that the cartridge be capable (retained velocity) and the shooter be capable (repeatable ability). If they are, the shot is not questionable. Right?

If both are, there is no reason not to take the shot if conditions are right.

The limit comes when either the science, ability, or conditions aren't there.

To say a shot shouldn't be taken when both science and ability are up to it is just being obtuse. Conversely, to take a shot when either the science or ability isn't up to the task is irresponsible.

Re: Woods, Trail, and Field [Re: Zee] #161420 08/09/2015 4:34 PM
Craig44 Offline
addict
addict
Regardless of ability or conditions, I wouldn't take a 200yd shot with a .357 on anything bigger than a coyote.

That is, unless I've been sitting there all day, shooting a small steel target at 200yds and the buck of a lifetime walked out and stood right next to it. If that happens, I'll play the lottery too.

Re: Woods, Trail, and Field [Re: Craig44] #161422 08/09/2015 4:51 PM
Hoggin Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Well at least you know YOUR limitations.

Re: Woods, Trail, and Field [Re: Hoggin] #161426 08/09/2015 5:09 PM
Craig44 Offline
addict
addict
My shooting is much better than your reading comprehension.

Re: Woods, Trail, and Field [Re: Craig44] #161427 08/09/2015 5:18 PM
Hoggin Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
I think the biggest thing being missed is everyone is entitled to an opinion. And everyone has their own limitations.

Re: Woods, Trail, and Field [Re: Craig44] #161428 08/09/2015 5:32 PM
Zee Offline
Shooting Expert
Shooting Expert
Regardless of ability or conditions, I wouldn't take a 200yd shot with a .357 on anything bigger than a coyote.

And I support YOUR decision to do that. Honestly, I do.

But, just for fun......let's look at the science.

I did the math on my 10" G2 with 180gr XTP bullets.

My muzzle velocity is right at 1,575 fps. Hornady states on their site that the 180gr XTP functions as designed within the muzzle velocity range of 900-1,700 fps.

Using ballistic data, the 180gr XTP out of my gun has a retained velocity of 1,133 fps at 200 yards.

So, scientifically/mathematically, the bullet is impacting within it's designed velocity threshold according to Hornady.

Ergo..........scientifically......the numbers say the bullet will work.

Gotta love science.

Re: Woods, Trail, and Field [Re: Zee] #161430 08/09/2015 5:38 PM
Hoggin Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast

And I support YOUR decision to do that. Honestly, I do.

But, just for fun......let's look at the science.

I did the math on my 10" G2 with 180gr XTP bullets.

My muzzle velocity is right at 1,575 fps. Hornady states on their site that the 180gr XTP functions as designed within the muzzle velocity range of 900-1,700 fps.

Using ballistic data, the 180gr XTP out of my gun has a retained velocity of 1,133 fps at 200 yards.

So, scientifically/mathematically, the bullet is impacting within it's designed velocity threshold according to Hornady.

Ergo..........scientifically......the numbers say the bullet will work.

Gotta love science.

Impact velocity is over 1000 at 200. And i am going to make an educated guess that the lead hp I was using expands easier than the xtp

Re: Woods, Trail, and Field [Re: Zee] #161433 08/09/2015 5:42 PM
Craig44 Offline
addict
addict
....the numbers say the bullet will work.

Under perfect conditions, perfect shot placement, perfect presentation, the use of a laser rangefinder and intimate knowledge of the bullet's trajectory. Trouble is, your range has to be perfect. No guestimating. By the time it reaches 150yds, it's dropping like a stone. The drop from 150-200yds is 13". The drop from 200yds to 250yds is equal to that from 0-200yds. Over 40" from a 100yd zero. If you're off by 20yds, you miss. If you're off by 10yds, wounded deer. Are you going to measure the bullet's drop every ten yards from 100-200yds and keep that information on hand? Not a big deal if you screw up shooting steel. Really big deal shooting live game.

And what happens when everything is not perfect?

Like I said, it's an irresponsible stunt.

Re: Woods, Trail, and Field [Re: Craig44] #161435 08/09/2015 5:47 PM
Hoggin Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Hmmm,....

Always have a range finder and confirmed drops....even when I'm woods hunting...no point in guessing

Re: Woods, Trail, and Field [Re: Hoggin] #161442 08/09/2015 6:09 PM
s4s4u Offline
Shootist
Shootist
Well at least you know YOUR limitations.

I think he's just being realistic.

Rod, too.

Re: Woods, Trail, and Field [Re: Craig44] #161445 08/09/2015 6:37 PM
Zee Offline
Shooting Expert
Shooting Expert

Under perfect conditions, perfect shot placement, perfect presentation, the use of a laser rangefinder and intimate knowledge of the bullet's trajectory...........
Like I said, it's an irresponsible stunt.

If one has the ability, the knowledge, and a capable cartridge......it's doable.

Using a rangefinder and knowing your dope isn't that hard. Folks do that all the time. Daily even.

I take shots with both rifle and handgun that some consider irresponsible.........yet.........it works. I'm cool with them thinking so. It doesn't effect me. I welcome the discussion. Because, in the end. Only results count.

There will always be nay-sayers. Welcome to life.

Re: Woods, Trail, and Field [Re: Zee] #162695 09/08/2015 10:28 PM
briarhopper Offline
addict
addict
"Able to attempt it" and "should attempt it" are two different things. One man brags "I shot a deer at 200 yards with a .357 magnum" and another man proudly states "I've never lost a wounded game animal in my life."

I'm guessing very few men alive in the world today could make both brags. It comes down to your priorities.

I myself will quietly state that I have never wounded and lost a game animal. Ever. If I have to choose one or the other, I believe I have chosen well.

If it were supposed to be easy, they'd have sent my little sister to do it.
Re: Woods, Trail, and Field [Re: briarhopper] #162696 09/08/2015 11:22 PM
jamesfromjersey Offline
Shootist
Shootist
I just have to say that any of the Colt handguns I`ve bought, past or present, have given me good service. When I purchased my first handgun in 1973 it was a Colt Government Series 70 in 45acp. I was a big fan of Jeff Copper. Picked up a series 70 Gold Cup that I still own that`s an old friend. I recently picked up their Defender in 45 and Special Combat from the custom shop in 38 Super that work just great. Not trying to get into a discussion on Colt`s reliability... just my experience with Colt....

Life member-NRA-SCI
Member-HHI #2900-HHASA #067
Colt-Ruger-Freedom Arms-and S&W Collector Assoc.s
"I have more guns then I need but not as many as I want" "Handgun hunters HAVE to be good"
Re: Woods, Trail, and Field [Re: briarhopper] #162700 09/09/2015 12:09 AM
Zee Offline
Shooting Expert
Shooting Expert
 Originally Posted By: briarhopper
"Able to attempt it" and "should attempt it" are two different things.

And whose job is it to determine this for another person? Are we not our "own man"? Should not one's own ability and the ability of their equipment determine their limitations?

Who defines these parameters for everyone? Who gets that job? What are the prerequisites for this position?

\:\)

Re: Woods, Trail, and Field [Re: Zee] #162703 09/09/2015 12:30 AM
Zee Offline
Shooting Expert
Shooting Expert
The very people you all idolize on this site, the "greats" in the handgun writing, designing, and pioneering world................They became who they are because they told people who said, "Don't do that" to pound sand........and did it anyway!

I'm sure many a folk past and present say/said, "You can't hunt with a handgun. It's not ethical." But yet........you do.....and are successful at it.

Why do the same to each other?

Every major step forward in the handgun hunting world came from those who "did it anyway", regardless the status quo.

Why hack our own kind off at the knees? This site wouldn't even exist if it weren't for someone, somewhere, at some time, bucking the system.

Bob Milek and Taffin did a lot of stuff folks said the shouldn't/couldn't do. I'm pretty sure of it. Those two got my interest going as far as handgun hunting.

Good Lord!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Chance Weldon, Gary, Gregg Richter 

Newest Members
Redhawk41, Striker243, Sxviper, RobbieD, IRONMAN
9668 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
karl 1
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 103 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod